2 11.11%

2 11.11%

2 11.11%

7 38.89%
  • 10 - I'm a Victim of Tom Nook

5 27.78%
Page 121 of 138 FirstFirst ... 21111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1371
    Like i said i need to craft a lot as you can't use it in Harv's studio unless you have the items in your storage. Need to start looking through the catalogue to get the items i need lol.

Let me know if you need me to order stuff for you.

It was a great day for fishing today!

Ribbon eel
    Dorado
    Arowana
    Whale Shark
    Saw Shark
    Sucker Fish

Plus a crapload of Barred Knifejaws and Red Snappers, and another Coelecanth. If CJ doesn't visit tomorrow I'm going to be disappointed!

Then to top it off, got a black Rice Cooker from Wisp. Let me know who wants.

For the wedding gear you need for the shoot, if you have one item in your storage can you only add it once or can it be duplicated? I noticed we had unlimited access to benches for example but I didn't try my own stash, am I going to have to buy multiples?

Also this event has reminded me how nice it would be to have a check mark in to tell you if you already had an item in your catalogue, I'm going to need to write down all the wedding themed gear I have already bought as time goes by so as not to buy the wrong things fro Reese... Back to Google sheets I guess!

You only need one of an item as you can copy it when you place it in harvs studio I can’t remember which button it is to copy but you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    It was a great day for fishing today!

Ribbon eel
    Dorado
    Arowana
    Whale Shark
    Saw Shark
    Sucker Fish

Plus a crapload of Barred Knifejaws and Red Snappers, and another Coelecanth. If CJ doesn't visit tomorrow I'm going to be disappointed!

Then to top it off, got a black Rice Cooker from Wisp. Let me know who wants.
    Took a lead out of @kryss ‘s book and burned off a load of my fish bait this evening.

Managed to bag:

Barreleye (was beginning to think this was a myth. Now I don’t have to bother fishing small fish in the ocean anymore)
    Mahi-mahi
    Great white shark
    Saw shark
    Giant trevally
    Ribbon eel
    Sucker fish (pretend shark)

And in the river:
    Arowana
    Arapima
    Dorado

Happy days!

Still got the whale shark, hammer-head and tuna (how do you get these?) to get.

I had a quick go and caught a ribbon eel and sucker fish.

I lost a shark one even thought i definitely pressed at the right time.

Watch for fireflies by rivers! If you don't have rivers, put them back!

I had an amazing fishing day yesterday but still sucking at getting anything from the pier since May.
    I got a sucker, ribbon eel and swordfish on my island and all the sharks almost one after the other on a nooks miles island within 10 mins. Not a 'Shark' island, I just spent most of my time chasing smaller fish away.

Pier fish seem to be a pain for me, just end up being Seabass or seahorse/clownfish

Quote Originally Posted by Blobcat View Post
    I had an amazing fishing day yesterday but still sucking at getting anything from the pier since May.
    I got a sucker, ribbon eel and swordfish on my island and all the sharks almost one after the other on a nooks miles island within 10 mins. Not a 'Shark' island, I just spent most of my time chasing smaller fish away.

Pier fish seem to be a pain for me, just end up being Seabass or seahorse/clownfish
    Is the pier actually mean to give you better fish, then? I've never used it.