No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing how your fence there actually joins at the corners makes me realize I've done something wrong on mine as the corners don't meet for me, I'm clearly laying it down wrong...

Comment

it should clip together once the 2 edges get close enough when you place a piece it will join, to be honest it's a bit hit & miss i had to mess about quite a bit to get it to behave.

Comment

Started my own Island yesterday. I love this game.

Comment

Right, I have a negative. I think this Animal Crossing has the worst music. The music right now in my town is actually really bad and I cannot say that for any Animal Crossing before it. I think Wild World had the best music but others have been great too. Some of the tracks in this are nice but some aren’t and none seem as peaceful and lovely as earlier games.

Comment

Some of them can be a little grating but when one of those comes on i tend to stay on the beach as it fades out then.

Comment

One of my two original residents was Shari (monkey), and she keeps singing like an out of tune harmonica.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Right, I have a negative. I think this Animal Crossing has the worst music.
                Have you got to the point yet when the music changes?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                  I don’t know... changes to what? Will I know it when it happens?

Comment

So, I pretty much should be using fruit to plant trees early on, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post

Is that when resident services upgrades to a building?

I hope it changes again after that, because I'm not liking it either.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        So, I pretty much should be using fruit to plant trees early on, yeah?
                        You will get quite a bit for selling fruits not native to your town, plant loads as you can always get rid later in the meantime it will give you a steady income stream along with if you are playing the turnip market. In my town the volume of trees nets me about 150.000 bells a harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Is that when resident services upgrades to a building?

I hope it changes again after that, because I'm not liking it either.
                          Ah yes sorry that's what I meant, I'm not aware of it changing after that...

Comment

OOOOOOH i found out you can plant coconuts outside the beach, there's a way to do it and it's pretty clever.

Spoilers as it involves using something from the post game.

Once you get the terraforming tool and you have bought the correct permits you can make paths in your town one of the path tiles is sand. If you make a square of sand the game will let you place a dug up coconut tree directly onto it as they are only allowed to be placed on sand. No hole digging required and now you can coconut up this bitch

btw i'm now paying a 50,000 bounty on easter island moai heads i think you can't buy them or craft them they are only available from Gulliver so i'm gonna struggle to get multiple if anyone gets one and doesn't want it i'll pay bells for them as it's the theme of my island.
                            Last edited by importaku; 29-03-2020, 20:30.

Comment

Phase 1 of properly building stuff complete, my tiki back yard is finished. I'll tailor it as new items come into hand as i'm sure i can easily improve the look with the small little details.

Tiki bar

Pool & BBQ area

Secluded chill out area

If you put radios or music players reasonablyclose together you can drown out the games music with tracks of your own choosing once you have put some of the songs into them from finding or buying them currently have the KK Aloha track playing.

If anyone wants to come have a nosey & a bbq feel free to pop over tomorrow i'll open the gates.

Comment

Love the pool. Did you buy that or build it?

Comment

Working...
                                X