No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people want to visit i'll open my gates, i'll keep them open for an hour or so but i'll be away from switch on pc. People please dont decimate my town lol but help yourself to frut off the trees.
    Last edited by importaku; 27-03-2020, 20:52.

Comment

I should be on in around 15-20 minutes or so if you’re still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I should be on in around 15-20 minutes or so if you’re still around.
        My gate is open i set it to everyone so you should be able to find it visitable, need to get more people connected on my list as i only have you & kryss at the moment. I have left some fossils in a area to the right as you leave the airport, help yourself you may need to goto blathers and get them appraised so you can see what they are. Spoilers in the museum though dont go exploring in there unless you want to see it pretty full. Feel free to explore the town i think there are some fossil spots still unexcavated so if you find any you can dig them up as i don't need them. Just dont dig up ones near bamboo trees as thats bamboo shoots

Comment

My nips are at 179 if anyone managed to get any?

Comment

Forgot to check this, mine is 156. I saw joan last week but forgot to buy any as i was preoccupied i need to have a go at nip profiteering.

Comment

Are we posting nip prices tomorrow a.m. chaps?

Comment

I will. This will be my first buy!

Comment

Mine too!

I've even sold my socks and trousers to get some more bells ready.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Forgot to check this, mine is 156. I saw joan last week but forgot to buy any as i was preoccupied i need to have a go at nip profiteering.
                    Daisy Mae, not Joan.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Daisy Mae, not Joan.
                      lol yeah i realised that when i went to chat to her, thought it was still joan. Can you guess how long it's been since i last played one think DS ver was the most recent till now. Kind of tempted to get 3DS version as i never got around to playing it.

Comment

New leaf was amazing, you should definitely get it!

Comment

I only today had a decent session on this and have finished day 1 with my house arriving tomorrow. I understand the time travellers now...I'm jonesing for more and there's nothing else to do!

Comment

I still get impressed at the people who can let time flow normally and play for just a handful of minutes then turn it off and wait till the next day. Some of my play sessions on this have been in 10+ hour blocks, grinding for bells and filling out the recipes & catalogue as i get a bit frustrated when you are trying to customize but all you have are weird odd n ends and everything looks like ass although it mirrors living on your own scarily accurately as when i had a place of my own nothing matched lol.

Comment

Turnips 110 here- rubbish!

Comment

100 in Pencarnan: not very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X