No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have bought it otherwise, don't worry.

Code entry now: 8RXGV
    About 67 minutes left at this price.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Zoiks! on my way!

Comment

All good, mum had 500-ish the other week. I completely understand.
        Hi Kryss are you still open?

Comment

Thanks Kryss! Oddly we have nearly the same flag, just a colour swap, though i did nick mine off twitter!

Comment

On my way put the code in wrong

Comment

All done thanks mate

Comment

I can make it! I can make it!

Comment

Okay, past 12 now. 183 for the rest of the day.
                  I'll have a rainbow in an hour if anyone wants to come over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I can make it! I can make it!
                    Don't leave us with this cliffhanger! Did you make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Don't leave us with this cliffhanger! Did you make it?
                      I ran to my house, dumped all my stuff but my pockets were full of flowers so had to run to my bin to dump them. Grabbed a full load of turnips, ran to the airport which is so far from my house. But made it and sold the turnips. But I had a second batch.

Went back as fast as I could, put my money in the bank, ran to my house and started gathering my second lot of turnips... but I was too late. I missed it.

So with a full load of turnips, I thought I would at least go back to Kryss’ town to water his flowers. When I got there, I realised of course that I couldn’t do that because I had a pocket full of turnips and no watering can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I ran to my house, dumped all my stuff but my pockets were full of flowers so had to run to my bin to dump them. Grabbed a full load of turnips, ran to the airport which is so far from my house. But made it and sold the turnips. But I had a second batch.

Went back as fast as I could, put my money in the bank, ran to my house and started gathering my second lot of turnips... but I was too late. I missed it.

So with a full load of turnips, I thought I would at least go back to Kryss’ town to water his flowers. When I got there, I realised of course that I couldn’t do that because I had a pocket full of turnips and no watering can.
                        This is the story I wanted to hear, I'm picturing you like Jon Cleese in Clockwise now!

Comment

CHECK YOUR TURNIP PRICES HELP MY WIFE WILL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT I SPENT ALL OUR BELLS ON TURNIPS!

Comment

146, I'll open up.

Comment

I have Green Leaf Wetsuits in my Nook Shopping today, similar to the one Budge sent me this morning. That is where we'll get our variations. In Nooks I only have red horizontal stripe, same as yesterday.

Anyone got different colour snorkels? Mine is pink.

Comment

I have Green Leaf Wetsuits in my Nook Shopping today, similar to the one Budge sent me this morning. That is where we'll get our variations. In Nooks I only have red horizontal stripe, same as yesterday.

Anyone got different colour snorkels? Mine is pink.

I have blue, I'll send it round. Everyone should have received one of my yellow swimsuits too

Comment

Working...
                                X