No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m @170 this afto, which is the highest it’s gonna get.
    Think I might sell unless someone is reasonably confident of better?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Wow ace. Sorry, I have played for about 2 weeks now
      I saw that massive 506 in the quote and thought someone had a good price for a minute there!

Comment

Well thats torn it 73 bells today now expecting a decreasing week

Comment

Hopefully someone has a better price before I hit my next small spike...there's always next week tonyk100!

Comment

My nips have had it for this week.
            I’ll take breaking even.

Anyway, Redd is here, and he’s got a spare legit Glowing Painting.

There a fake Mona Lisa and a fake detailed painting (that would look great on my room wall).

I’ve left my gate open if anyone wants to grab it.
            As usual, help yourselves to DIYs, and if you wanted to water the red roses in the bottom right or any of the blacks in the middle, that’d be great.

Comment

My nips are 549 folks!

I’ll take the pic please budge.

Will open in a mo!

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                My nips are 549 folks!

Will open in a mo!
                You’ll have to come and grab it chap, I pinched the other legit one (the Da Vinci with the ermine-thing)

Comment

Done, open for everyone

Comment

I'll be there!!

Comment

Saharah in town today.
                      Cash: backyard fence wall, dig site floor
                      Tickets: office wall, scramble crossing floor.

Message me in game if you want to come and see her. I have dog site and scramble crossing spare if anyone wants.

Budge74, I can pop over later and get that painting for you if you like.

Comment

If anyone wants a head start in breeding blue roses I’ve got some perfect whites and hybrid oranges that have a 25% chance of breeding a red.
                        These reds then have a 25% chance of breeding a blue.

I’m gonna bin them in a few days (got enough reds now) to make some room.
                        Let me know and we can sort something out.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                          My nips are 549 folks!

Will open in a mo!
                          Ah plums! The one day I skip too! I don't suppose anyone has a price close to 200 bells do they to avoid me taking a bath?
                          Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                          If anyone wants a head start in breeding blue roses I’ve got some perfect whites and hybrid oranges that have a 25% chance of breeding a red.
                          These reds then have a 25% chance of breeding a blue.
                          Yes please! Can they be posted or do I need to come and collect Sir?

Comment

any heroes available today? brought at 110 currently <60 sob

Comment

I have 118 right now, but I think it might go up to 126 after lunch. If anyone wants to sell I can open up.
                              [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] I thought it was 2.5% chance of blue from hybrid reds, otherwise I should have a shedload by now!

Redd is at my place today btw, he has a real Quaint Painting, and fake Wistful and Famous.

Comment

Phew managed to find someone on twitter with prices of 628 ! amazing, that 's twice now that a random person on Twitter has helped me out. This game is lovely, nice people, being kind and helpful. maybe I've been lucky but its nice to know, and is comforting.

Comment

Working...
                                X