Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I think I still need to send another couple...what do you have? There's Crane, Wisteria, Peonies, Hawk, and Balls.
    You sent me crane, tree peonies and wisteria.

Comment

The other two are in your postbox now.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        There's one item i'm still after it's one only gulliver gives you it's the moai head i have one already but i can't get more unless i see him enough to cycle the whole process again to get a second one so it would take an obscene amount of time even if i TT to do it. If anyone has one and doesn't want it i'll gladly pay bells or a combination of stuff from the catalogue to pay for it. As it's the theme of my island & it's flag i'd love to have more of them to dot around.
        I've just started to loop on my Gulliver items now, i'll see when it pops up. IIRC, I got it reasonably early on.

Comment

Cheers i'd appreciate that. Yeah it's a slow and laborious process as gulliver takes forever to shut up and let you get on with the task each time he washes up like a piece of garbage. Still never seen the pirate version of gulliver once yet i have no idea what items that one gives you well i'm guessing pirate themed but that's it.
          What Pagoda do you have? I'm willing to trade my Moai statue if you're up for that.

Comment

The other two are in your postbox now.
            Cheers Kryss

Comment

Anyone wanna trade a cosmo black electric guitar or a deep ocean electric bass for another colour?
              Katt's birthday next week, and I thought i'd get her something nice..

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                Anyone wanna trade a cosmo black electric guitar or a deep ocean electric bass for another colour?
                Katt's birthday next week, and I thought i'd get her something nice..
                Lemme get home I can send you any of the colours when I get in from work.

Comment

What Pagoda do you have? I'm willing to trade my Moai statue if you're up for that.
                  I’ll check when I get in later, wasn’t aware there were variations of that but I’ll take a look as I def have at least one of them.

Comment

Ok had a check while on lunch break at work
                    [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] my pagoda is dark wood
                    [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] as for electric bass guitars I have all the colours so you can have whatever (chic white, natural wood, sunburst, ash green, shocking pink, space silver) plus the 2 you already mentioned.

I can log on tonight and send mail with whatever you both need depending if it’s what you want.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Shocking pink bass would hit the spot. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Shocking pink bass would hit the spot. Thanks!
                        No problemo will get it to you when I get home and go online.

Comment

Ok had a check while on lunch break at work
                          [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] my pagoda is dark wood
                          [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] as for electric bass guitars I have all the colours so you can have whatever (chic white, natural wood, sunburst, ash green, shocking pink, space silver) plus the 2 you already mentioned.

I can log on tonight and send mail with whatever you both need depending if it’s what you want.
                          I have the same one, but I'm still happy to swap if you are.

If anyone else wants to trade me your pagoda for something, please let me know!

Comment

I have the same one, but I'm still happy to swap if you are.

If anyone else wants to trade me your pagoda for something, please let me know!
                            I have no use for that pagoda so if you want to swap for you Moai then I’m happy to if you want anything else from the catalogue to add to the pagoda I’m happy to order any variant for you.

Comment

I have apple design cardboard boxes available at books cranny today if anyone wants me to grab some

Comment

No problemo will get it to you when I get home and go online.
                                Thanks man. Prezzie sorted.

[MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] I’ve sent you a best friend request, so I can bring your windflowers over. Let me know when you wanna open up?

Comment

Working...
                                X