• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    Yup. Gates open.
    On my way

Comment

Big thanks again for the items

Comment

Turnips at mine are on a fluctuating pattern. High of 147 coming sometime.
        Anyone getting anything better?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Turnips at mine are on a fluctuating pattern. High of 147 coming sometime.
          Anyone getting anything better?
          50/50 small or large spike tomorrow morning.
          I’ll check this aftos later.

Comment

Sadly I'm not up in time to catch a morning spike.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Sadly I'm not up in time to catch a morning spike.
              174 at the mo, peak in the morning.

Comment

Got the last item on Nooklink with my points. Will still try to collect them incase of an update.

I was gifted a genuine Rock-head Statue in the mail by a villager yesterday. Anyone want to trade for some other genuine art I need?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  Got the last item on Nooklink with my points. Will still try to collect them incase of an update.

I was gifted a genuine Rock-head Statue in the mail by a villager yesterday. Anyone want to trade for some other genuine art I need?
                  Me me me me me!!!

I’ll have a look-see what spares I’ve got.
                  Ancient statue?

(I keep forgetting to collect my points)

Comment

I’ll open my gates @ 9:30. People feel free to visit if you want but bring a ladder as my village is a bit of a state atm as I’m still planning where to put inclines and bridges/ rivers

Yes please to ancient statue!

Edit - gates open for a while
                    Edit again - now closed, need sleep
                    Last edited by Blobcat; 05-05-2021, 21:20.

Comment

Nips @ 608 this morning. I’ll keep the gates open til 11:30ish, then I’ve gotta go to the office.

Comment

Nips @ 608 this morning. I’ll keep the gates open til 11:30ish, then I’ve gotta go to the office.
                        Nice one Budge made a little bit to pay some more off my house. Damn you Nook

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] 154 on the way down...

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] 154 on the way down...
                            Cheers dude, if you're open I'll pop by, otherwise I'll just wait for my next small peak.

Comment

I messed up big style. Someone on my fb AC group had Redd visiting and invited people to visit. Managed to get Great Wave ordered.

However I didn’t realise Redd was in My town too and you can’t order more than one thing despite being in another town and I would have much preferred getting one of what MY Redd has!

Anyways it looks like I have a real academic painting if anyone wants to order them.
                              Last edited by Blobcat; 07-05-2021, 20:38.

Comment

Bizarrely got a Golden Shovel recipe from Gulliver today!
                                I might hang onto it and see if I unlock it naturally.

Then sell it for a high price.

Comment

Working...
                                X