Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post

It looks like Redd has the same items all the time on Harv’s island, so you have to buy the fakes to get him to swap it for something else the next day.
    I left mine (as in didnt buy anything) for 2-3 days and he had 2 new ones.

When I was buying to move the art along I've picked up some genuine art I already had if anyone is after any. I'm still after loads of art

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
      I left mine (as in didnt buy anything) for 2-3 days and he had 2 new ones.

When I was buying to move the art along I've picked up some genuine art I already had if anyone is after any. I'm still after loads of art
      Do a list!
      I must have 10-15 in storage, and I’m looking out for the ones [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] needs now too.

I only need:
      Gallant statue
      Wild painting left

Comment

I think everything in the plaza is on a weekly rotation.
        Leif’s crops, Saharah’s carpets, Redd’s art.
        Redd will replace if you buy though.

Comment

I've got a secondary character to get him to replace both pieces each day now. I already have a huge collection of fakes!

Also sending out the Fine Vase later.

edit: Okay, fine vase has gone out.
          Last edited by kryss; 16-11-2021, 02:59.

Comment

Nips are 555 today. I can open up from 2000 on if anyone needs to offload.

Comment

Has anyone come across the pile of cardboard boxes on their travels yet? it looks like a tower of 4 boxes, like the fruit boxes before these have vegetable variants of the 4 new veg on them. I came across them in the HHP while making a house for Ketchup but i haven't seen them for sale in my main game & they are not in the poki catalogue that i can see. They look pretty cool and will look great plonked around the growing areas on my island.

Still trying to see if the glass panel from happy home designer is in the game now as i would love to be able to build glass partitions again.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                Nips are 555 today. I can open up from 2000 on if anyone needs to offload.
                DAMMIT

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  DAMMIT
                  Are you online?

Comment

Just realised the time

Comment

The game seems a little more generous in dishing out villager photos since the update.
                      Because of this I have spares of:

Rudy
                      Bob
                      Kabuki
                      Ankha
                      Tangy

If I’ve not sent you one already, and you’d like one, let me know, and I’ll drop them in the post.

Comment

I’ve just gone into an obscene amount of Poki-debt with a 720,000 throne.
                        Don’t anybody else order one!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Has anyone come across the pile of cardboard boxes on their travels yet? it looks like a tower of 4 boxes, like the fruit boxes before these have vegetable variants of the 4 new veg on them. I came across them in the HHP while making a house for Ketchup but i haven't seen them for sale in my main game & they are not in the poki catalogue that i can see. They look pretty cool and will look great plonked around the growing areas on my island.

Still trying to see if the glass panel from happy home designer is in the game now as i would love to be able to build glass partitions again.
                          It’s a new DIY.

The pile of cardboard boxes is a customizable houseware furniture item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons introduced in the 2.0 Free Update. It is part of the Cardboard...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                            Cheers budge now i know where to look, saves me looking pointlessly in the shop hehe. Now if only i could find if the glass panel exists to recreate my wholly inappropriate gas chamber house design the darkest one i ever created. Pleased to see that the conveyor belts are back so i can make the toilet food recycling factory from HHD. I love using the pieces in totally inappropriate funny ways.

Comment

Pink froggy chair at mine today

Comment

Are you sorting us out with froggy chairs??

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Cheers budge now i know where to look, saves me looking pointlessly in the shop hehe. Now if only i could find if the glass panel exists to recreate my wholly inappropriate gas chamber house design the darkest one i ever created. Pleased to see that the conveyor belts are back so i can make the toilet food recycling factory from HHD. I love using the pieces in totally inappropriate funny ways.
                                I saw that while designing a house yesterday, I'll check to see if I can order it today. I don't have the DIY myself (that I can remember).

Comment

Working...
                                X