Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redd is at mine.
    I’ve bought what I believe is the only legit thing.

There’s fakes of:
    Scary painting
    Quaint painting
    Wistful painting

I’ll be on later, I know [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] has a penchant for paintings like ‘The girl with the star earring’..

Comment

please add me to post 1

Forum name, Switch codes, island, character, fruit AND flowers
      Tonyk100, SW-2103-9075-0443, Knock Bay, Tony, Oranges some Apples/Coconuts, Wild flowers + Tulips now.

Monday turnip price 67 gulp after a decreasing week last week

Comment

Originally posted by tonyk100 View Post
        please add me to post 1

Forum name, Switch codes, island, character, fruit AND flowers
        Tonyk100, SW-2103-9075-0443, Knock Bay, Tony, Oranges some Apples/Coconuts, Wild flowers + Tulips now.

Monday turnip price 67 gulp after a decreasing week last week
        Don’t panic too much about nips.
        There’s just about enough of us on here to ensure that one of us has a good price every week.

Turnip calculator gives me a 40% chance of a high-spike mid week.

Comment

76GVF

my island is open if anyone wants to visit. Can buy anything from the shop or tailors. Feel free to pick fruit from the orchard (which has all six) at the top part of my island too (but not other parts please)

I've also got spare:
          hot dog costume
          masquerade mask
          wrestling boots (yellowish)
          Viking helmet
          halo head
          light blue soft serve hat

free to take whatever and look around.
          Kicks is here too
          Neeps are selling for 145

Comment

Thanks for letting me over! I'd love a blue floor light if you don't mind sending one.

My turnips are tending to a small spike apparently, with a high of less than 200.

Comment

Just out of interest what's your boy/girl villager ratio?

Ive 6 boys, 4 girls. Thinking of evening it out to 5:5.
              Not sure if this will create an harmonious island or not!

Comment

6:4 here too.

Comment

5:5 Not intentionally

Comment

Okay, I've got the animated Stadium Wall to trade if anyone has another animated wallpaper duplicate.

Comment

I’ve got some recipes for a good home if anyone needs them:

pile of zen cushions
                      orange dress
                      standard umbrella stand
                      green leaf pile
                      key holder
                      golden candlestick

before I throw them

Comment

Redd is in my town today, feel free to pop over, my gates are open. I've bought the genuine one but two other fakes should be the haunted versions if you are interested. Also The hedgehogs are selling Samurai tops and some other sweet items so pop on over, i'll be AFK.

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                        key holder
                        golden candlestick
                        Can you post recipes? If so can I please have the candlestick?

Comment

I'll be over now. Saharah is in mine today, I'll open the gates again a bit later.

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                          key holder
                          Oh! Please!

Comment

[MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] can you send me that chalkboard you have please? I have the afterschool verision I'll send you in exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              @Briareos can you send me that chalkboard you have please? I have the afterschool verision I'll send you in exchange.
                              Sure thing, turns out you can't post things when the gates are open (which makes sense when I think about it) so I'll drop it in the post to you when I've shut up shop.

Side note, when coming back to your console is there a way to find out if you have an active visitor before you close your gates (and thus avoiding chucking them out without warning)?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                                Sure thing, turns out you can't post things when the gates are open (which makes sense when I think about it) so I'll drop it in the post to you when I've shut up shop.

Side note, when coming back to your console is there a way to find out if you have an active visitor before you close your gates (and thus avoiding chucking them out without warning)?
                                Cheers! Nice red stovetop espresso maker in your shop too, you want silver or black?

Press "-" then view another's passport is the only way I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                                X