Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Oh, it couldn’t find you for some reason. I’ll try again.

Edit: ah, just saw the code!
    Yeah i used the code soeveryone can visit as there's people who i have accepted switch friend requests that have yet still to visit so they cant find me using best friends. I can see why Nintendo did it but it's a very clunky way of doing so. If people need me to reopen gates through day i'll keep an eye on thread. For the moment i'll leave them open till 12 then i'll close. if people quote one of my messages i'll keep an eye out and reopen.

Comment

When I get the museum open I will put my details here. Can't wait to get going properly!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
        My tip for profit is going to the acturnips Reddit page. You essentially need to dedicate an evening to it sadly but you can get a good price for them. I spent about an hour and a half prepped by my airport, inventory full of 'nips waiting to go, while refreshing the Reddit page and sorted by new to be one of the first 20 or so comments in a good price. The host then eventually invites you and you drop a 10% tip post sale.

The things I had to do before I returned to the warm embrace of NTSC-UK!
        10% commission for opening gate? Wow, that's Reddit all over!

Comment

Yeah, I won’t be doing that. I’ll take my chances here at BD. Does the price still change twice a day?

I have a few fossil doubles. I’ll make a list tomorrow and anyone who needs them is welcome to them.

Comment

Yeah, I won’t be doing that. I’ll take my chances here at BD. Does the price still change twice a day?

I have a few fossil doubles. I’ll make a list tomorrow and anyone who needs them is welcome to them.
            Yes it's still two prices per day, morning and afternoon. Good point about the fossils, I need to write down what I have too, shame there is no critterpedia for fossils...

Comment

The nook store machine has a list of all fossils you will have found so far you cant buy them but you can see what you have found at least.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                The nook store machine has a list of all fossils you will have found so far you cant buy them but you can see what you have found at least.
                Ah thanks, that will save me a lot of museum checking!

Comment

My shop is buying turnips for 40 bells this afternoon! (I forgot to check this morning). I think I’ll wait lol.

Comment

Spares to anyone who wants them:

Amber
                    Anklyo skull
                    Brachio tail
                    Left quetzal wing

Comment

Spares to anyone who wants them:

Amber
                      Anklyo skull
                      Brachio tail
                      Left quetzal wing
                      I’ve got 10 spares outside my gate.
                      I’ll list them tomorrow.

No way of really knowing what I need though.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        I’ve got 10 spares outside my gate.
                        I’ll list them tomorrow.

No way of really knowing what I need though.
                        Like i mentioned a few posts up goto the nook catalogue in resident services you'll see a list of all the fossils you have found so far so you can have a stab at figuring out the missing pieces to ones you have parts of but it wont totally help. In fact sod it i'll pull my switch off my dock and type up a list of them all as i have that part of the museum complete. It will help you all at least know what there is and whats missing.

I have typed up a full list it's in the first play thread. excuse any spelling mistakes dino names are a ballache to type.
                        Last edited by importaku; 30-03-2020, 21:39.

Comment

My kid has turnip prices in the 150 region this morning. What price are we waiting for? I'm thinking of waiting and seeing what she has in the afternoon to see if it jumps.

Comment

All depends how much you paid for them, that’s the stalk market for you.
                            I didn’t have access to turnips last week, this week I bought 150 turnips at 99. Timmy/Tommy can offer as high as 500+ for them so sometimes it’s worth waiting if prices are increasing daily, 8am/12pm refresh.

Mines are currently 65 bells, it’s not looking good for me at all.

I’ll add everyone I can from here my friends code is 7567-7805-5973, starter fruit was peaches (also have coconut/pears/oranges)

Comment

Mine currently 143- I'm gambling on higher!

Comment

Anyone want fossils today? as i have about 20 or so graded ones sat in front of my museum awaiting collection, i could sell them for the bells but it would be a better use to be using this online function and help everyone fill out their dino sections just walk over & take what you need wether it one or all of them. If anyone wants in today just quote the post so i can see it flag up and i'll open the gates, i don't want to leave them open till i have synchronised the date back to today as i worry if i'm too far out and someone visits my town holding turnips they could be affected. See i'm considerate like that

Comment

Working...
                                X