No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't suppose anyone has any Horned Hercules or Giant Stags lurking in their storage do they? I missed them and I'm do close to bug completion, they don't come back until July sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
      I don't suppose anyone has any Horned Hercules or Giant Stags lurking in their storage do they? I missed them and I'm do close to bug completion, they don't come back until July sadly...
      I do, I got 3 extra of each, but I was saving them for Flick models.

However, there's no way of giving bugs or fish to another player, they can't be posted or placed/picked up.

Comment

We can't even donate them on your behalf, Blathers is a stickler like that.

Comment

Your options are TTing, or visiting a TTer, or a Southern Hemisphere bod.
          You gotsta catch 'em yourself, i'm afraid.

We got any Southern Hemisphere people on here?

Comment

In which case I think time travelling is my best bet, anything I should be mindful of? Or can I just set my clock and go?

Comment

Celeste is here, if anyone wants to grab the Libra DIY.

Shooting stars at:
              21:13
              21:27
              22:09
              22:11

I’ll be open til then, please take DIYs.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                Celeste is here, if anyone wants to grab the Libra DIY.

Shooting stars at:
                21:13
                21:27
                22:09
                22:11

I’ll be open til then, please take DIYs.
                On my way!

Comment

Leopold is packed ready to leave if anyone wants him. I can open up the gates some time after 10pm for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                    In which case I think time travelling is my best bet, anything I should be mindful of? Or can I just set my clock and go?
                    only thing you should be careful of is do it when you havent bought any turnips as time travelling with bought turnips anywhere in your game will make them rot away. Apart from that there are zero penalties for time travelling well apart from roaches in your house and bed hair if you go crazy far into the future.

Comment

Nips @ 166 til 12, if anyone has forgotten to sell (like me).
                      Got a few spare bug-off items near my house, and the usual stack of DIYs.

Comment

Heavy meteor storm this evening, if anyone wants any easy frags.

Comment

Aaargh! I would have been there for Celeste if I hadn't been doing stuff for work!

Comment

Large spike tomorrow, if anyone’s still nipping.

Comment

Celeste is here, and nips are at 294.
                              I’ll be open most of the evening, if not actually on.
                              Please take DIYs, and there’s some bug-off stuff outside my house if you want that too.

Comment

;(
                                Missed you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X