User Tag List

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 909899100
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000
  1. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    lunar Rover? I've got one I can send you at least.
    Yeah, lunar rover
    Debating having a space room upstairs.

    Do you have the dark wood antique chair?
    Trade you for a light wood one?
    Need a black floor angled lamp too.

  2. #992
    I have brown and natural for the Antique chair, and the Folding floor lamp in red and grey.
    The Imperial Dining chair does look similar, and I have that in black, but it has a red cushion which would probably look out of place.

  3. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    I have brown and natural for the Antique chair, and the Folding floor lamp in red and grey.
    The Imperial Dining chair does look similar, and I have that in black, but it has a red cushion which would probably look out of place.
    Brown please!

    This is the antique stuff I’ve got, if you want any:

    Antique Bed - Brown
    Antique Bureau - Brown
    Antique Chair - Natural
    Antique Clock - Brown, Natural
    Antique Console Table - Brown
    Antique Mini Table - Brown, Black
    Antique Phone - Brown
    Antique Table - Brown
    Antique Vanity - Brown
    Antique Wardrobe - Brown

  4. #994
    I'll swap you for a vanity.

  5. #995
    FYI I'm on holiday for a week so my town will go to the dogs for a few days. I toyed with the idea of leaving myself connected so folks could pop over and water my plants while I was gone but one WiFi drop would have scuppered the entire plan so I scrapped it.

  6. #996
    You know if you pull it out of the dock, you can take it with you? ��

  7. #997
    It would have reset the next day at 5am and been stuck on Isabelle's morning announcement until you got home.

  8. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    It would have reset the next day at 5am and been stuck on Isabelle's morning announcement until you got home.
    Phew saved me from embarrassment there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge74 View Post
    You know if you pull it out of the dock, you can take it with you? ��
    If only, no videogames on this holiday, can you imagine?

  9. #999
    Looks like a small spike for me this week on the turnip front.
    I just sent a few a yellow Throwback Wall Clock, if I missed you and you want one, let me know.

  10. #1000
    My nips are at 144 this morning, which is the highest they’re gonna get.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •