No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free, gates open. Turnips 506 for the next 7 mins. [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]

We'd talked about having a catalogue meeting, where we could log a bunch of stuff. I think we all have enough cash to just send things these days though.
    I don't have enough space for a dedicated area right now...

Mum and I compare catalogues on a Sunday and post stuff through the week to fill in gaps.
    Last edited by kryss; 15-07-2020, 17:55.

Comment

Yeah, cash has kinda become irrelevant now.
      Doesn’t mean a 500 nip price doesn’t give me a buzz tho.

I’ve got the black, blue, yellow and red striped swimsuits.
      Haven’t seen any others.
      Think I’ve got 3 of the leafy ones.

Comment

I have yellow, green, pink and blue leaf ones, which are you missing?
        Also, has anyone seen flippers? I'm surprised we haven't had those for sale yet. Kicks was on my island this week and didn't have anything.

Comment

I’ll have a look tomorrow.

I had Kicks today.
          I think Kicks and Leif are the only special guest stars that make me go meh.

Comment

But without Kicks we can't get the blue Samurai Greaves.
            Without Leif where would we get our hedges from?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              But without Kicks we can't get the blue Samurai Greaves.
              Without Leif where would we get our hedges from?
              I sent you my flavour of Surfboard, you may already have it from someone else by now though! Once you have the full set I'd be interested in getting my mitts on them to!

Comment

Sent the rest to you last night.

Saharah in town today, got Skyscraper wall and White Chocolate floor with cash, Gravel floor and Magma wall with tickets. Very happy about the magma wall!!

Comment

Gates are open if anyone wants to come and see her.

Comment

Got my first blue rose today!!!
                    You have no idea what a relief that is. I can’t recommend the route I took, there’s much less complicated ones out there now. I reckon it took about 10 weeks from start to finish.

Anyway, Saharah is here today, and I got a couple of new ones from her:

Cash
                    Rice Paddy wall
                    Cloud flooring

Tickets
                    Cityscape wall
                    Crosswalk flooring

I can open later if anyone wants to grab something.
                    Also means I’ve got a spare Cloud floor I can post out, if you haven’t got it yet.

Comment

I'll pop over later, just give me a shout in-game when you are open.
                      I have a couple of spares I'll bring, even though I imagine you have them!

Comment

90 bells for turnips still, gate is open.

Comment

Turnips are on a fluctuating pattern this week with a high of 136. Over to you lot!

...now i slightly regret going all-in this week...

Comment

I have a 55.9% chance of a large spike week - went all in too so if I can help defo will.

Comment

It gets pretty real when you have to make multiple trips to sell them all. I'm going to need 3 trips...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                @Budge74 @hudson @Blobcat @Briareos @Golgo @Gradius @punio75 @tonyk100, on Dasher, on Dancer, etc.

Turnips are 506 and gates are OPEN.
                                No tips necessary, but if you could water the red roses at the top that'll be great.
                                There are DIY, wallpaper and flooring by the airport free for anyone who wants. The only thing I'm really after right now is the Gold Rose Crown DIY if anyone has that spare.
                                Wow ace. Sorry, I have played for about 2 weeks now

Comment

Working...
                                X