No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look totally like a Victorian strongman with my top hat, curly tache and red striped swimsuit.

Comment

Redd and Celeste are here, some smattering of meteors too. I've taken the only genuine artwork but he is selling a table football table if you fancy. Gates (like my heart) are open to you all. Please water my black roses on the right if you can!

Comment

I'll be over!

Comment

If anyone has swimsuits in colours other than yellow and red, or snorkels in colours other than blue please can you send them to me?

Comment

I have a pink snorkel and two different colours of leaf-design swimsuit I'll get them on the way. Also don't forget to check your Nook Shopping daily specials too.

Comment

Got Samurai helmets in the shop today, if anyone wants any.

Alfonso will be in boxes tomorrow too, if anyone wants a dumb crocodile who says “It’s a-me”, let me know tomorrow and I’ll open up.

Comment

Another decreasing week for the turnips by the looks of it. Redd is here with 3 fakes today. If anyone wants to pop over, let me know.
                Jolly, Quaint and something else.

Comment

I missed out on buying turnips again this week so I'm off the rollercoaster for another week!

I'll keep checking the prices just in case for you guys.

Comment

Remember you can always buy from my island later in the day.

Comment

Storage finally filled up, I had to go through a bit of a painful clear out. Most of it was clothes, it turns out buying one of each colour of each item in the shop (that I didn't already own) filled it up! clearing it out was the real pain, selecting each item individually to put in my inventory to then drop into the bin I was stood next to took ages. Plus you have to be careful not to trash anything that you cannot re buy. I dearly wish they could put icons on these unique items to help, I dread the time when I'll have to do it for wallpapers and floors, needing to cross check against the sahara lists, event lists and craftables will be a right kick in the Nooks Cranny.

How has everyone else managed their storage? Is it just Nuggets and irreplaceables or have you been a hoarder like me?

Comment

Why trash when you can sell? I'm clearing my clothes by giving them to islanders.
                        I've been hoarding. I have 3 of each fish and insect ready to make models of them. That is a big chunk of storage considering how infrequently Flick and CJ are on the island. I try to sell all craftable items rather than keep in storage.
                        Today Iron Worktables are on special at Nooks, so I've made 900k from all the iron I had stored! I stopped chopping wood unless I really need to do that it wouldn't fill my storage too.

Comment

I have very few clothing items in storage, probably a page and a bit.
                          Not a lot of furniture either, mostly ungettables and really expensive stuff.

Mines full of bugs and fish. I pretty much keep everything above 1-2k to flog on.

Comment

I used to have the same set up with insects and fish. But it wasn't worth it when I could have 2x 30 iron, craft 3 iron frames, and sell each of those for 30k when they are a "hot item". Getting 3k instead of 2k for an insect felt a little trivial.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Why trash when you can sell? I
                              It's purely for convenience. I can stand in one spot in my house next to a bin, empty 20 ish things from my storage, then interact with the bin right away. Having to go to Nooks and have a chat to sell is going to take me all day with the hundreds of items I need to clear. I guess it's the equivalent of chucking stuff in the bin in real life when you don't have time to Ebay it!

Comment

My turnips are 423. Gates open if anyone wants in on that. Let me know! Otherwise I might pop on Bioshock...

Comment

Working...
                                X