Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celeste is here again.
    Tons of blue roses up top if anyone wants any.
    Still ain’t got a DIY to use them yet.

Comment

Just doing some gardening. If anyone can help with these I’d be grateful

blue tulip
      purple windflower
      green mum

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post

blue tulip
        purple windflower
        green mum
        I’ll breed a few for you. Might take a few days.

Comment

Thank you! Let me know If you need anything. I’ll let you know if I get any of those DIY’s you need.

Comment

blue tulip
            purple windflower
            green mum
            Dya mean purple tulips? There is t any blue ones.

Comment

No wonder I was struggling!
              Yes, purple please!

Comment

blue tulip
                purple windflower
                green mum
                You can come over and grab some of those from mine. I have plenty already.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                  Let me know when you're open kryss and I'll pop over.

Comment

Opening now.
                    Redd is here with a Twinkling Painting for someone who needs it.

Comment

Has anyone mastered blue/ purple tulips btw? Tulips are my favorite and I got my first one in this colour randomly the other day but am in the process of redesigning my island (its not going well) and have no idea what colours bred that colour.

If anyone has any festival garlands they don't want I'd love some, one of my favorite items in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        Has anyone mastered blue/ purple tulips btw? Tulips are my favorite and I got my first one in this colour randomly the other day but am in the process of redesigning my island (its not going well) and have no idea what colours bred that colour.

If anyone has any festival garlands they don't want I'd love some, one of my favorite items in the game.
                        Two clean (seed red + seed yellow) oranges give you a 12.5% of a purple.
                        If you’ve got one already, islolate and clone it. It’s easier.
                        [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION] I’ve got 3 or 4 of each of those flowers if you still want them? Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

I got mine from a Nook Ticket island the first week into the game. You're free to come and grab a couple, although I think I only have 5 or 6 right now.

Comment

I wanna grow them, did not realise you could clone the flowers.

My island is a real scruffy mess. I'm intending to spend most of the eggpocolypse/ bunny day egg fiasco of next month landscaping better and decorating it. It looks an utter mess but apparently its still 4 Stars.

Comment

Celeste is here.
                              Nips at 151.

Comment

Update today, that I didn't expect.
                                Looks like it gives you an extra 50 spaces for patterns, and access to patterns via the phone app.
                                Nookmiles for the upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                                X