No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a spare Underwater Wall DIY if anyone needs it.

edit: I got Mortar wall and Wildflower meadow with cash, dojo wall and ramshackle floor with tickets.
    Last edited by kryss; 29-06-2020, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      I’ve opened my gates for a bit while I’m working.

Saharah is here, I got:

Cash
      Wildflower meadow
      Mortar Wall

Tickets
      Sky wall
      Boxing ring mat

If anyone missed out on the bug-off, I have a load of spares.
      There’s two full sets (excluding the wand), and a load of others outside my house, please help yourselves.
      @punio75 There’s a patch of 15 black roses you can dig up, just over the bridge.

Take DIYs too!
      happy to come over now!

Comment

Looks like the turnips are on a decreasing pattern this week for me.

Comment

I have a chance of a spike. 40% according to one turnip calculator. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for those bug off goodies you sent me!

Comment

I'll get you one of everything I have spare.
            [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] can I get an orange Diner Sign from you please? I noticed you had one the other day. Anything I can get you?

Comment

HOLD THE PHONE!

Turnip spike tomorrow morning!

Saharah in the house today.

cash:
              Sky wall
              Paintball floor

tickets:
              ancient wall
              rocky mountain floor

Comment

"Guaranteed" minimum of 208 tomorrow morning.

Comment

Celeste is here.
                  Muchos shooting stars too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I have a chance of a spike. 40% according to one turnip calculator. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for those bug off goodies you sent me!
                    [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], y’all good for big stuff before I bin it in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], y’all good for big stuff before I bin it in the morning?
                      Kryss has very kindly sent me a bunch of stuff. I’m not sure just what there is but I feel like I have loads, thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION] [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]
                        476, gates open.

I'm out at the supermarket, but it should fine. Feel free to grab DIY and bug bits by the gate. No tips required, but if you could water the red roses at the top of the island that would be awesome.

I'll post a code later for anyone who I'm not friends with in the game.

Comment

Wooo! Our saviour! I'm working at the moment so can't get over but maybe later if you're still on. Thank!

Comment

Indeed. Congrats, Kryss and thanks for posting.

However, my aunty had 595 yesterday so I'm good. I know I know, but she wouldn't like having a load of strangers around

Comment

All good, mum had 500-ish the other week. I completely understand.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION] [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]
                                476, gates open.

I'm out at the supermarket, but it should fine. Feel free to grab DIY and bug bits by the gate. No tips required, but if you could water the red roses at the top of the island that would be awesome.

I'll post a code later for anyone who I'm not friends with in the game.
                                Done and done.
                                Left a can for others.
                                Did your blacks too (can never have too many golds)

Confession:
                                I bought the imperial chair from your shop without thinking if you wanted it or not.
                                If you do, I’ll order one.

Comment

Working...
                                X