No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here ill keep my eye out on this thread more for requests as I am playing almost daily again.

Comment

Does anyone have the Screen in "bamboo"? That's the only one I'm missing.

Comment

you mean something in the bamboo set?? or the bamboo wallpapart?
        Last edited by importaku; 17-04-2021, 17:39.

Comment

There is a "Screen" item, I don't have the bamboo design.

I'd also be grateful for:
          Menu Chalkboard (dark brown)
          Whiteboard (blank, schedule, strategy meeting, fact-finding meeting)

I really can't think if much tbh. I'm trying not to think about the Imperial stuff though...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            There is a "Screen" item, I don't have the bamboo design.

I'd also be grateful for:
            Menu Chalkboard (dark brown)
            Whiteboard (blank, schedule, strategy meeting, fact-finding meeting)

I really can't think if much tbh. I'm trying not to think about the Imperial stuff though...
            All done should all be sat in your postbox

Comment

Thank you! I did drop some cash in the post for you the other day.

Comment

yeah i got that thanks hehe that pretty much covered the screen, one of the pricier items those damn kimono displays are a wallet busters too lol

Comment

There's one item i'm still after it's one only gulliver gives you it's the moai head i have one already but i can't get more unless i see him enough to cycle the whole process again to get a second one so it would take an obscene amount of time even if i TT to do it. If anyone has one and doesn't want it i'll gladly pay bells or a combination of stuff from the catalogue to pay for it. As it's the theme of my island & it's flag i'd love to have more of them to dot around.

Comment

Not had one yet I’m afraid. I just keep getting clothing from Gulliver/ Gullivaar which is starting to annoy me.

Comment

if you keep seeing him for long enough eventually the items he gives you will repeat, what i don't know is if the items on the second loop around are the exact same colours or variants as theres multiple colours for quite a few of the items he gives out.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        There's one item i'm still after it's one only gulliver gives you it's the moai head i have one already but i can't get more unless i see him enough to cycle the whole process again to get a second one so it would take an obscene amount of time even if i TT to do it. If anyone has one and doesn't want it i'll gladly pay bells or a combination of stuff from the catalogue to pay for it. As it's the theme of my island & it's flag i'd love to have more of them to dot around.
                        When I get a second one I'll send it over. It took me this long to get Stonehenge and the Pagoda.

Yeah the Elaborate Kimono Stands are a hefty 240k, luckily I've already gathered all 5 patterns. If anyone needs, let me know, money is not required.

Comment

Cheers i'd appreciate that. Yeah it's a slow and laborious process as gulliver takes forever to shut up and let you get on with the task each time he washes up like a piece of garbage. Still never seen the pirate version of gulliver once yet i have no idea what items that one gives you well i'm guessing pirate themed but that's it.

Comment

When I get a second one I'll send it over. It took me this long to get Stonehenge and the Pagoda.

Yeah the Elaborate Kimono Stands are a hefty 240k, luckily I've already gathered all 5 patterns. If anyone needs, let me know, money is not required.
                            Big thank you for sending the stands over

Comment

I think I still need to send another couple...what do you have? There's Crane, Wisteria, Peonies, Hawk, and Balls.

Comment

I think I still need to send another couple...what do you have? There's Crane, Wisteria, Peonies, Hawk, and Balls.
                                I’ll check later

Comment

Working...
                                X