Deinony Torso
    Diplo Chest
    Dunkleosteus X2
    Left Quetzal Wing X2
    Pachy Tail
    Quetzal Torso
    Right Ptera Wing
    Stego Tail

(Man, the spellchecker doesn't like these...)

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Anyone want fossils today? as i have about 20 or so graded ones sat in front of my museum awaiting collection, i could sell them for the bells but it would be a better use to be using this online function and help everyone fill out their dino sections just walk over & take what you need wether it one or all of them. If anyone wants in today just quote the post so i can see it flag up and i'll open the gates, i don't want to leave them open till i have synchronised the date back to today as i worry if i'm too far out and someone visits my town holding turnips they could be affected. See i'm considerate like that
      Happy to take these and get them appraised, then dish out the spares?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
        Happy to take these and get them appraised, then dish out the spares?
        Already appraised them so you can walk over and see what they are and pick up the ones you need for max convinience. I'll resync and open my gates give me a few mins. The museum has moved it's now at the top of my island but i have installed ramps so you can get up there, mind the flowes please hehe

Comment

Gates now open

Comment

Hi Dogg,
            Can I bagsy that Amber please?
            Sure, it's yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Spares to anyone who wants them:

Amber
              Anklyo skull
              Brachio tail
              Left quetzal wing
              Hey Dogg an I grab the Anklyo skull and the Brachio tail?

My current spares:

Anomalocaris
              Brachio Pelvis X2
              Deinony Torso
              Diplo Chest
              Dunkleosteus X2
              Left Quetzal Wing X2
              Pachy Tail
              Quetzal Torso
              Right Ptera Wing
              Stego Tail
              Budge can I have the Diplo chest, Dunkleosteus, Pachy tail, Quetzal torso, Right ptera wing and Stego tail?

My spares are:

Fossil In museum? Number spare
              Acanthostega x 1
              Diplo tail x 1
              Eusthenopteron x 1
              Iguanodon tail x 1
              Iguanodon torso x 1
              left quetzal wing x 2
              Mammoth skull x 1
              Megacero torso x 1
              Plesio body x 2
              Plesio skull x 2
              Right quetzal wing x 1
              Tricera tail x 1

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Budge can I have the Diplo chest, Dunkleosteus, Pachy tail, Quetzal torso, Right ptera wing and Stego tail?
                Yes chap.
                Trade for:

Diplo Tail
                Megacero Torso
                Plesio Body
                Right Quetzal Wing
                Tricera Tail
                ?

Ley me know when you're on?

Comment

Amber for Budge. Anklyo skull and the Brachio tail for Briareos. Cool.

I need a load but need to make a list. Briareos, any chance I could have your Acathostega or Iguanodon torso?

Budge, if these are still going I’d love to take one or some off your hands: Anomalocaris, Brachio Pelvis or Dunkleosteus.

Not sure I’ll make it to any towns tonight. Haven’t played all day so have my daily rounds to do! Oh, my kid’s turnip prices went right down. Anyone got anything good?

Comment

No, will look again in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Brachio tail for Briareos. Cool. Briareos, any chance I could have your Acathostega or Iguanodon torso?
                      Sure thing!

If I visit other people's towns will I be able to see and chat with them in the friends section of the nook phone? Often I see you all on but nook phone give me nowt. Also post visit can I send you gifts in the mail? That's would be the easy way to get these fossils out I guess?
                      Last edited by Briareos; 31-03-2020, 20:45.

Comment

Gates are open if anyone wants to grab fossils.

I’m gonna try and get that Stringfish until I get bored...

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Sure thing!

If I visit other people's towns will I be able to see and chat with them in the friends section of the nook phone? Often I see you all on but nook phone give me nowt. Also post visit can I send you gifts in the mail? That's would be the easy way to get these fossils out I guess?
                          Yep, when you visit you can register a visitor as a best friend. You can then send each other mail and know in the game when you’re online.

Comment

It also comes with a risk as been best friends also means they can use tools in your town wish there was a toggle switch so you could have them on a list to send mail ect but it didnt give someone the ability to decimate your trees.

Comment

Oh, I did not know that!

Comment

yeah i only found out recently i wish it all was a bit clearer. from what i have pieced together. If you are friends on switch as in you have their friend code but you havent visited each other you can open your gates and they can find you on the list of islands when they go looking & vice versa.

If they dont have your switch friend code but you want them to visit you can use a dodo code and that will let people that are not on your switch friends list visit.

With making someone best friends you can send messages to them via your phone even when not on each others island and they will have use of tools in your town. Non best friends are restricted in been able to use the shovel & axe for obvious reasons and you wont be able to message them in game unless they are visiting or you are visiting them..

You can order items from nook store direct to friends as well as best friends, same with sending letters at the airport. One of you needs to visit once that link is made you can send mail/gifts ect.
                                Last edited by importaku; 01-04-2020, 15:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X