Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Big turnip spike tomorrow morning! Gates will be open in 24 hours.
    Where are you at [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]? US?

Comment

Canada.

I thought you would have noticed by now!

Comment

I’d noticed the time difference.😂
        Didn’t see any maple leaves or bears in your town though.

Comment

Closet Canadian (dual citizenship). Still clinging onto my Cardiff accent so I can throw **** at Boris.

Comment

[MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=256]Gradius[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION] [MENTION=3207]tonyk100[/MENTION], on Dasher, on Dancer, etc.

Turnips are 506 and gates are OPEN.
            No tips necessary, but if you could water the red roses at the top that'll be great.
            There are DIY, wallpaper and flooring by the airport free for anyone who wants. The only thing I'm really after right now is the Gold Rose Crown DIY if anyone has that spare.
            Last edited by kryss; 15-07-2020, 16:08.

Comment

On it.

Comment

Darn, I didn't stock up. Thanks [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] for the heads-up though.

Comment

[MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=256]Gradius[/MENTION] , on Dasher, on Dancer, etc.

Turnips are 506 and gates are OPEN.
                  No tips necessary, but if you could water the red roses at the top that'll be great.
                  There are DIY, wallpaper and flooring by the airport free for anyone who wants. The only thing I'm really after right now is the Gold Rose Crown DIY if anyone has that spare.
                  Crikey! Will you be open in about 30 minutes? I've been stuck out all day with a flat mobile so just seen this!

Comment

Yup, gates are still open.

Comment

Yup, gates are still open.
                      Cheers, had to dash over mid cooking the kids dinner, but I watered your red roses!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Okay, looking for some bits. Does anyone have a green horizontal stripe swim suit, the red surfboard or the brown surfboard?

Comment

Thank you sir!

Okay, looking for some bits. Does anyone have a green horizontal stripe swim suit, the red surfboard or the brown surfboard?
                          I'll check tonight, I didn't know they came in different colours, mine is labelled as hibiscus?

Comment

Yeah that's pink and green. I didn't even know about the 5th and 6th colours until my sister asked me.

Comment

On my way. I have a red/orangey surfboard?

Comment

Hey [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] Ive just come home from work, can I come and visit?

Also I think it might be a nice idea to have a catalog area for visitors. Am I correct in thinking that once you 'have' as in pocket not sell, an item it goes into your catalog of what you can buy in alternate designs?
                                If we have an area of dropped items from the nooks shopping containing our colour options and everyone can pick up then drop that item, it can be cataloged, then making sure you leave it behind for someone else to use.

Most of my colours are brown, white or red except my phonebox which is Yellow/

Comment

Working...
                                X