X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Any ones would be appreciated

let me know if your online tonight.
    I’ve mailed you seeds for the basic ones, but I’m not sure if they’ve gone to your old island!!

If you want some hybrids, let me know, and I’ll breed a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      I’ve mailed you seeds for the basic ones, but I’m not sure if they’ve gone to your old island!!

If you want some hybrids, let me know, and I’ll breed a handful.
      Hi mate I had to start AC all over again as I sold my switch lite and bought a Mario edition Switch. I didn’t realise you had to copy your original island to the new console.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        Hi mate I had to start AC all over again as I sold my switch lite and bought a Mario edition Switch. I didn’t realise you had to copy your original island to the new console.
        I'm guessing the mail has gone into the ether somewhere...
        Never mind, i'll sort some more and hold onto them.
        Breeding you some pink, blue and purple hybrids as well. IIRC the purples were a bit of a bitch to get.

Comment

Appreciate it^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            I'm guessing the mail has gone into the ether somewhere...
            Never mind, i'll sort some more and hold onto them.
            Breeding you some pink, blue and purple hybrids as well. IIRC the purples were a bit of a bitch to get.
            Appreciate it

Comment

Celeste is here.
              Also, nips are at a crazy 483 bells.
              Last chance to catalogue the prom clothes too, before they get flogged off.
              Gates open for most of the evening.

Comment

I will pop over at some point mate.

Comment

I'll be over now!

edit: lovely bit of cash! Thanks [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION]

Out of interest, has anyone got Spring or Winter Train Sets?
                  Last edited by kryss; 13-04-2021, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    I'll be over now!

edit: lovely bit of cash! Thanks [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION]

Out of interest, has anyone got Spring or Winter Train Sets?
                    I’ll send you the spring one, I never got the winter one either.

Comment

I've got plenty of hybrid flowers but not many purples (my current obsession).

EDIT I think I can only order Winter if you want one [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]
                      Last edited by Blobcat; 14-04-2021, 21:49. Reason: mentioned wrong person!

Comment

I'll send you Summer and Autumn [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks! Sent you your Winter one!

Comment

Yay! Thank you! I'll be sending it onto the fam so they have the set.

Comment

I have a villager with a birthday tomorrow [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION]

Comment

If anyone needs specific colour variants of anything just make a wish list, would be nice to go village visiting as I haven’t really done much online interaction at all may dress as Santa for gift delivery. As long as I can order it from the catalogue then it’s yours, happy to spread the variant goodness to others.

Comment

Working...
                                X