No announcement yet.

CoronaView: Mr Brightside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While working from home, my boss is occasionally sending messages to me through an instant messenger type thing. I figured out how to change her notification noise to that of a crying baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      They lifted the ban on off licences trading, so I started doing home deliveries today. £750 of beer delivered in the first hour and a half, seems people were thirsty.
      You just serving locals, or are you handing things over to couriers and the like? My local brewery's been doing free deliveries within 2 miles, but if you're shipping then I'm sure it won't do any harm to keep myself in supply.

Comment

Just local delivery pal, not sure how long we can sustain it though as there's so much demand and there's only my wife and I.

Comment

Well I've now turned over more this week than i did in the whole of Jan, its unsustainable. All my stock gone and with one of my main staff off (12 weeks iso because of his asthma) I've been on the plant all week manufacturing, but its no way near enough. Ive had to mark hundreds of products out of stock to concentrate on about 10 flyers, but its still too much, too many orders flooding in for them.

But I'm still operational, staff are exhausted but well and keeping isolated when not at work. Everyone’s earned a bonus this week, least i can do.

Comment

The Petrol price perk is amazing, we're about to dip below £1 a ltr which I never thought we'd see again. 102.7 near me today

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Well I've now turned over more this week than i did in the whole of Jan, its unsustainable. All my stock gone and with one of my main staff off (12 weeks iso because of his asthma) I've been on the plant all week manufacturing, but its no way near enough. Ive had to mark hundreds of products out of stock to concentrate on about 10 flyers, but its still too much, too many orders flooding in for them.

But I'm still operational, staff are exhausted but well and keeping isolated when not at work. Everyone’s earned a bonus this week, least i can do.
              What do you make? Sounds like online businesses are making coin at the moment!

Comment

Working...
              X