No announcement yet.

Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played about an hour last night and it is Extremely Nier. Feels extremely similar. The music has been rearranged in places and there is a much better looking vista in the fields area. The first pulled back camera as you enter the lost shrine looks fantastic with all of the updated textures, lighting and meshes. Wonderful to be back in this world.

Comment

Done 14 hours on this already.

Comment

Bummed, I won't get mine until Monday. Was looking forward to this over the weekend.

Comment

Just finished all the endings including the new one at about 43 hours. I did all the endings in the 360 version years ago and it was nice to revisit what is essentially the exact same game after all this time.

The new ending brought all the magic of a first time through a Yoko Taro game back. No spoilers but it's about an hour of new story with some new combat stuff and new areas. I had no idea what it would be before unlocking it and found it to be a wonderful punctuation to the game. Unlocking it is a bit of a slog but well worth it.

Comment

Watched a friend play some of this yesterday and it's made me want to get to it sooner rather than later. Anyone seen clarification on whether the Japanese PS4 release has the English version on it? (I know the cover's reversible but I'd still prefer to have the hand-drawn one as the main image than the CG)

Comment

The kids on the most recent 8-4 Play are playing the Japanese digital version and it has both languages. Not sure about the physical though.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Watched a friend play some of this yesterday and it's made me want to get to it sooner rather than later. Anyone seen clarification on whether the Japanese PS4 release has the English version on it? (I know the cover's reversible but I'd still prefer to have the hand-drawn one as the main image than the CG)
                I ended up with the American Series X version on disc. It has English and Japanese voices and text plus a load other language options. I guess all regions are multilingual. It would explain why the audio is really compressed. I can tell very easily.

Comment

Working...
                X