0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Chessington

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 3

It is very intense. Different to the original. Focus on action more than anything else but the engine from REMake 2 is still a joy to behold.

Tiny first impressions but wanted to get the thread going. Nemesis is a beast as expected. At this stage it is hard to tell whether I'l love it enough to platinum like RE2 but it's a great experience.

More to come when I get a bit futher!

Yeah I agree, it’s more action orientated, this one. I’m not convinced with the dodging, as I find it a bit hit and miss, when dodging zombies.

I don’t know if I’m playing it correctly, or have the wrong settings on, but I find everything very dark and hard to see. There is no sign of an actual torch and when you do use a torch in the game, it’s just comes out, from the centre of jill’s body.

It is very much RE2, just at a faster pace.

Quote Originally Posted by 112 View Post
    I don’t know if I’m playing it correctly, or have the wrong settings on, but I find everything very dark and hard to see.
    Have you tried following the brightness guide? Most games you can just leave it as default but this one you actually need to do what it says. I tried putting my settings to default after and it all went super dark.

Playing on the one X. As said its a lot more action based but still a great atmosphere.
    Taking my time searching everywhere hoping I can finish it in the 8 to 9 hours mark

Yeah I agree, it’s more action orientated, this one. I’m not convinced with the dodging, as I find it a bit hit and miss, when dodging zombies.

I don’t know if I’m playing it correctly, or have the wrong settings on, but I find everything very dark and hard to see. There is no sign of an actual torch and when you do use a torch in the game, it’s just comes out, from the centre of jill’s body.

Sounds like an incorrect hdmi setting?

Pretty enjoyable so far man the beginning is intense it's just like jills bad day: the game lol. I have noticed the sound seems a bit iffy i have noticed a few breaks in the sound during cutscenes like a fraction of a millisecond but enough to hear i'm on a regular ps4. Hopefully capcom will fix them as i tend to replay these games quite a lot i lost count how many playthroughs i did of the previous game. I'm hoping theres a inf ammo unlockable at some point as i do enjoy blazing through ammo be dammned after completing it.

Itís a rollercoaster that never goes up. A shorter scripted experience that is 100 percent made for re runs and speed runs.

A lot of changes to the game as against the original.

Very different to RE2 but I still kinda love it.

As it's a shorter game i'm taking it slow, exploring the scenery and admiring it all as well as looking for as many documents & items as i can find.

I had to tweak the HDR settings as it was dark on my Oled