Box Protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Protectors

You can tell there's a lockdown on when it's time for exciting topics like these!

I'm going to be moving all of my games in the near future, and thought it might be time to pack some of them up a little better than they are today. I remember buying a load for my SFC games previously, but I can't remember where from or how much they were at the time, and now I'm looking at a few more formats - Megadrive, Famicom, GC, GB, GBA, GBC etc and so on. I may even be tempted to get the PS1 and PS2 games into nice little bags that so many of you have shipped games to me in. Anyone have any recommendations for where to go? I've come across 'box protector shop', which looks like it'll cover most bases, but somewhere UK-based and with a variety of formats would be even better.

Back in the day I used these guys.

Comment

I second Punio's recommendation i have used him to house a lot of my stuff he was the first person to ever offer Japanese gamecube game protectors and in doing so he won my custom he now provides protectors for single & double game gamecube games as well as pal ps1 sized protectors. He has some great standard jewel case protectors which i use for my standard slimmer ps1 games. Also have some of his gba protectors too. His site has a crazy amount of selection for a lot of different stuff.

The only downside is hes based in the states but shipping is at least fair as it can be, i'd rather pay a little more and get some decent ones from him. I haven't had any issues at all with what i have bought over the past few years.

Comment

Site looks good - having a mix of protectors for the cardboard stuff and then bags for the plastic stuff seems a bit more sensible and cost-effective while we're at it. Next up there's some counting to do, then a bit of a wait, and then it's going to be packing time. It's about to get crazy all up in here.

Comment

I thought cricketers wore them.

Comment

Less focus on quantity, more importance with the quality with those ones.

Comment

Any use??

Comment

That's another good shout, thanks! They'll save on shipping for sure, but the prices are about the same in £ as the above in $. Once I've worked out how much of everything I need I'll weigh them all up.

Comment

If it helps, I've purchased from mygamevaultuk..great service and excellent boxes

Comment

Working...
                  X