Clear All

WTD PS2 PAL - Ar tonelico, Atelier Iris, Dragon Quest, Shadow Hearts

Hi! After the following:

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia
    Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
    Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
    Shadow Hearts
    Suikoden V

Must be PAL, CIB and in very good+ condition.

Thanks!

Found:

Dragon Quest VIII
    Shadow Hearts: Covenant
    Steambot Chronicles
    Last edited by Nico87; 14-04-2020, 16:46.

For AT2, I would suggest the American version so that you can apply the undub and relocalization patches. In fact, I'd say to do the same with AT1: NISA's work on those two games is absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      For AT2, I would suggest the American version so that you can apply the undub and relocalization patches. In fact, I'd say to do the same with AT1: NISA's work on those two games is absolutely terrible.
      Thanks for the advice. Not planning on modding my PS2 though Too much work for just an undub and reloc patch!

Comment

I strongly suggest to play AT2 with the relocalization patch (which includes the undub). NISA removed a lot of small and not so small parts from the game, changed the tone of a lot of dialogues, left text untranslated, and introduced bugs (the most famous being the freeze at one boss, only present in the US version). If you don't want to mod the console, emulate.

Comment

Might actually just emulate it. I don't have any nostalgia for AT II as I've never played it, but definitely getting Elemia. It’s much harder to come by though as it was never released in the UK, which automatically means lower print run. Best bet is Italian eBay sellers AFAIK

Comment

Working...
          X