Valorant - PC beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valorant - PC beta

Got my beta key a few days ago and I have to say, this game is shaping up pretty great. It's basically CSGO with abilities but those abilities are not game changers in any way but supplement the gun play and tactics.

For those who need a reminder it's a 5v5 squad defuse game much akin to CSGO with 2 or 3 bomb sites depending on the map. The gunplay is spot on for me - partly due to the clear graphics, the hit boxes and the 128 tick servers. Rounds are super tight and last about 2 mins. I've only really played with 3 of the characters so far being most successful with the Legolas archer with the wall hacks.

A couple of my CSGO clan have been playing this all weekend and love it. Very stable beta and friendly community so far - only had one game where 2 players disconnected.

Only thing I think they need to work on is the sound - more specifically the placement of audio footsteps. We just can't place steps as well as CSGO.

Anyone looking for a beta key just has to watch Twitch streamers playing this with Drops on with their Riot account linked.

Game released today officially. It was pretty much all I played during the beta.

Riot Games presents VALORANT: a 5v5 character-based tactical FPS where precise gunplay meets unique agent abilities. Learn about VALORANT and its stylish cast

Comment

Working...
    X