Crysis: Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis: Remastered

Following Crysis Remastered's sudden appearance on Crytek's official website earlier today, the developer has now share…

Having drifted toward irrelevance with some stupid decisions since the third game Crytek are back with the original game remastered for XBO, PS4 and Switch. I'd be curious to see how the Switch version runs given how rough Cryengine often is.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch
    Having drifted toward irrelevance with some stupid decisions since the third game Crytek are back with the original game remastered for XBO, PS4 and Switch. I'd be curious to see how the Switch version runs given how rough Cryengine often is.
    That’s what I thought when I seen the Switch listed.

Comment

Cryengine powers Sonic Boom on the WiiU, so nothing bad can happen.

Comment

If they can get it running on Switch, I'd play this again. I really enjoyed it back in the day.

Comment

Bit of a bump, but I'm surprised this hasn't already bubbled to the top. Is no one that interested in playing Crysis again?

Digital Foundry have done a comparison of the PS4 / PS4 Pro / Xbox One / Xbox One X - definitely be interested to see how this runs on the new consoles once available

Comment

Id like to go through it again but the original still looks so good, im not in a rush to rebuy it.

Comment

Well tried the new patch for the PS5. Loaded up my save and within seconds my game crashed. Reloaded the save and it crashed again. Tried four more times all resulting in a crash to the Home Screen.
              I then changed the setting from quality to performance and loaded my save, at first i got passed the point it was crashing then came across a group of enemies just standing there looking at me without firing at me. Then the game crashed.
              What a steaming pile of ****e, wish you could get your money back on this

Comment

The Switch version is on my wishlist. As in "I wish I had time to play this".

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  The Switch version is on my wishlist. As in "I wish I had time to play this".
                  Hope the Switch version plays better than the PS5. Still so many bugs in the game

Comment

I played through the early sections of the Switch game and was generally impressed. I mean, I can't imagine anyone coming from the PS5 will be all that impressed but, for a game like this running on the Switch, it's good.

Comment

Picked up the trilogy on Series X after DF video on Crysis 2. Hope the third instalment has a good remaster as the second. DF did mention the third on their video which has mixed results on console.

Comment

Never played any of these. Are they worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Picked up the trilogy on Series X after DF video on Crysis 2. Hope the third instalment has a good remaster as the second. DF did mention the third on their video which has mixed results on console.
                          Same thinking as me. I had to import it though so I've got a bit of a wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Never played any of these. Are they worth it?
                            I really enjoyed 2 and 3 on the 360 despite the frame rate issues.

Comment

Working...
                            X