The Lockdown, Up-skill, Tear-down, Catch-up and Refurb Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Bizarrely I have desire to get an air rifle. The thought seed was planted last week, not sure where it came from. Your post only reinforces the need to get one.
    Great stuff, reminds of when I got one for Christmas when I was about eight. Talked about it at school one day in class and one of the girls starts bawling at the teacher as if I got an M-16, teacher put her in her place by saying they aren't illegal bitch*.

She didn't actually say the last word, but the way she told that girl off you would think that she wanted to, smirk-me-do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      What are you guys shooting?
      Home made target box and any rats that are unlucky that day.

Comment

I'm relearning what it's was like to be a bum all over again on my Days off; Drinking 8 cans of Stellar a day ,loving starting to drink at 1pm and not care about it ( How I missed it )

Got the weights set back in the garage and started to enjoy lifting them again, which I haven't done since my 20's

Taken to walking miles and miles(more than usual)up the mountain and enjoying walking over 10 miles a day, taking different routes from usual (before the lockdown it would be 3 miles a day on the usual route).

The Dart board is back up in the garage and enjoying throwing the darts.

Taken a interest in birds watching and all the different types that vist the garden of late..Love watching them, while out the back in the sun having a can of Stellar ( the world seems ok then LOL).

Comment

Bizarrely I have desire to get an air rifle. The thought seed was planted last week, not sure where it came from. Your post only reinforces the need to get one.
          Sadly all the great old British brands are just name tags on Chinese and Spanish air rifles. I still fancy a vintage BSA airsporter. I had to break my made in the UK rule and buy a German one. We don't make them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            I still fancy a vintage BSA airsporter. I had to break my made in the UK rule and buy a German one. We don't make them anymore
            My brother still got his Van and even his old Black widow sling (Remember them LOL) along with old crap from his Lamping days

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              My brother still got his Van and even his old Black widow sling (Remember them LOL) along with old crap from his Lamping days
              Lol, I still have a black widow somewhere! I’d love an airsporter though!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Lol, I still have a black widow somewhere! I’d love an airsporter though!
                . Those were the days. My brother used to have an old Land Rover also van and also 2 Ex Postal Ford vans that he bought in the auctions and striped the engines down and swap them over, when living with mum (and had tons of cash on the hip) . Sadly the good sister-in law put a stop to all that. But he still got his guns, slings, fishing rods and other stuff in his man shed in his allotment.

Comment

Added some pics to the first post.
                  Last edited by gunrock; 19-04-2020, 09:55.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] when we moved to Denmark, I didn't want to jeopardize the move, so got rid of my air pistols and rifle. I feel bad about one of the pistols, a .177 Webley Junior that had been my Dad's since he was 17. In amazing condition and well looked after.

Comment

I'd love a Webley Tempest anarl!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                        Added some pics to the first thread.
                        Not yet you ain't!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                          [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] when we moved to Denmark, I didn't want to jeopardize the move, so got rid of my air pistols and rifle. I feel bad about one of the pistols, a .177 Webley Junior that had been my Dad's since he was 17. In amazing condition and well looked after.
                          Bummer mate

I’d love a webley tempest and a (if memory serves) bsa air sport I think it’s called. Had mates with those and always wanted one.

Comment

Bummer mate

I’d love a webley tempest and a (if memory serves) bsa air sport I think it’s called. Had mates with those and always wanted one.
                            You not reading this thread?

Comment

Well now I have lol.

Comment

Ohhh! Guns! Guns! Guns!

Comment

Working...
                                X