Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Clarence!

Comment

I've been hammering Duolingo on my phone twice a day (morning and evening) in an attempt to learn Spanish.

Comment

I'm trying to learn to whistle with my fingers: fingers in your mouth and blow. It's a completely useless thing until you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          I'm trying to learn to whistle with my fingers: fingers in your mouth and blow. It's a completely useless thing until you need it.
          Stage two is thumb and forefinger touching to form a circle so you can do the whistle one handed. Good luck!

Comment

Wessil crew.

Comment

Been doing a lot of reading and watching shed loads of NFL as the GamePass is free at the moment, I'll probably subscribe when the new season starts so their little trick worked.

Not so much to do with now but when this thing is over, I've been looking at stuff I can sell as I'm fairly sure I'm going to have a massive spend on some new camera kit.
              It's amazing the things I've bought like a decent scanner which was only used for one project then boxed up that I can get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                Ohhh! Guns! Guns! Guns!
                And hopefully a 6000 SUX car in vanpeebles back

Comment

Day 2. Started getting a reasonable sound. Not that loud or sustained but the best so far...

Comment

Dad’s still got a Webley pistol, and an air rifle.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I’ve been hammering the old wanglewang on a more regular basis. The daily hat trick is a regular 10G. Been a month since I saw the Wad at Work, though, and the old WBank is starting to degrade. The images are like a fourth generation VHS that’s been rented a thousand times.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        I’ve been hammering the old wanglewang on a more regular basis. The daily hat trick is a regular 10G. Been a month since I saw the Wad at Work, though, and the old WBank is starting to degrade. The images are like a fourth generation VHS that’s been rented a thousand times.
                        ... I think Jazzfunk has been at your keyboard...

Comment

Went round and filled all the holes caused by Rawl plug removal the other day.

Changed the kitchen tap today too. That was a horrible job as the previous owner had put a wooden board in front of the pipework and then cut two holes out where the shut off valves should be.

Sadly they'd seen fit to use plastic valves so the thread where you'd put the screwdriver to turn the water on / off had perished so it took ages. Even longer as the holes cut in the wood to give access weren't aligned correctly.

Lots of swearing and shouting but done now.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Lots of swearing and shouting but done now.
                            Yeah I do that. The wife hates it, but I don't see the problem - I'm not shouting at her or the kids. Better to let out the frustration than bottle it up, in my mind.

Comment

I've started cooking more since WFH. My kitchen didn't get much use outside of washing and making brews prior to this.

I cooked some sticky BBQ pork ribs the other night and I'm putting together some chicken katsu curry at the weekend from scratch. I'll be trying my hand at some lemon cheesecake as well.

Comment

Paint and supplies ordered for bedrooms. Due next Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X