Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but there is a scene where other Rapture people tell you that all your mates are doing it and they're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      No but there is a scene where other Rapture people tell you that all your mates are doing it and they're fine.
      Was it this guy?

Comment

That's the guy!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Bloody brilliant game, though. Like a scary Minecraft.
          Minecraft is tense enough at times.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Minecraft is tense enough at times.
            I've been in a mine with no lights and just that horrible zombie moan in the darkness and then you're hit by an arrow.
            You jump a mile!

My son couldn't handle me taking on mobs and had to leave the room!

Comment

I've started playing Grid & Mortal Kombat 11

Grid is frankly beautiful to look at, love a driving game & this looks fantastic, love the varied disciplines & only just starting out with the cheapest car in each round & working down the list, enjoying it so far

Now Mortal Kombat...hmm if I could get it started then that would be fine.
              Everytime I try all I can do is 1v1 against the CPU
              I try story mode & it just seems to want to constantly update as all I get is "this option not available for **** amount of time" same with the Towers
              so then I get fed up & turn it off & go back to Grid or Fifa '20

Might try again later...or I might just install Blazblue, Fire Pro wrestling or Guilty Gear instead

Neil

Comment

Which Grid? Autosports?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Which Grid? Autosports?
                  Whatever this one is lol

Neil

Comment

Played a bit of CoD WWII with my mates last night and we've one mate who canes the games without us.
                    He'd finished maxing out his last WWZ character as we finished our first.
                    He's been playing WWII all week and claims "It doesn't make a difference", yet we've got default kit and he's running around with an automatic shotgun. Cheating bast!

We moved on to The Forest as we're really close to the end of the game.

I mentioned we'd fought through the toughest cave of the game, barely surviving, only to find a locked door.
                    When we reloaded, all the enemies respawned and we had to fight them all again to get out!
                    We eventually did it and went to the cave with the key in.
                    Obviously, this took a while and we'd built a load of defences at the cave entrance that were getting hammered by cannibals.
                    It's so easy to get distracted in this game!

Finally made our way and opened the door into...
                    (GENUINE PLOT SPOILER, NOT A QC HILARIOUS GIF)
                    Great moment, don't read if you're going to play it!

A secret underground testing laboratory, which was a great twist and it was weird to be out of nature for a while.

We fought the final boss, but I died.
                    My mates are going to wait and we'll re-do it together.
                    Last edited by QualityChimp; 23-06-2020, 08:59.

Comment

The trouble with your spoilers, QC, is that they're often hilarious GIFs.

I haven't got The Forest yet, so I sort of wish you'd put the warning before the spoiler because of course I clicked it, but I probably would've found that out by accident somehow anyway

TO ANYONE READING THIS, QC'S SPOILER IS AN ACTUAL STORY-BASED SPOILER. NOT THE KIND YOU WANTED ON YOUR DAD'S FORD CORTINA WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG.

Comment

Sorry mate, I'll edit the post.
                        I did think people wouldn't take me seriously.
                        Hoist by my own petard.

Comment

I was just being silly
                          Hopefully your next spoiler IS a hilarious GIF!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            It probably depends on a lot of factors but it’s doable. There’s just one frustrating bit...
                            Finished! Ganon was a lot easier than I thought he would be, but the final battle was fantastic and I’m glad I could enjoy the spectacle. I played with earphones and turned them up because I knew it would sound glorious.
                            The ending was lovely, and I know it’s a cliche but I got sad when I saw Iwata in the ending credits.

I’m quite sad it’s over but I jumped right back into the saved game(with a star to show I’ve finished it) and did some side quests. I even found a random shrine near the castle!

I’m hoping I’ll still dip back in occasionally and go somewhere new. The world itself is a joy to experience.

NBA 2K20

I needed something light after Zelda so I fired this up. The music sucks so I turned off all but three of the tracks, then I tried the shoe designer.

Now I’m in bed and I’m going to dream about Link wearing Nike Air Pegasus boots

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              Finished! Ganon was a lot easier than I thought he would be
                              I found the

parry bit really tough because I hadn't used it in the entire game. So had to wait for that guardian to charge up who does it automatically. That was the only part I found really hard.

Comment

Friday round up:

Nintendo 3DS
                                Onto the third world now of Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, I still prefer the other 3DS entries but it's still enjoyable revisiting this on handheld

Nintendo Switch
                                Not started something new yet so will probably wait till I'm in work next week and see what takes

PlayStation 3
                                Still benched for the time being

PlayStation 4
                                The Last of Us Part II, just starting Day Three and will be the main focus all weekend

PC
                                Hard drive is completely slammed now so I need to get pushing on this soon, likely Beyond Blue first

Comment

Working...
                                X