This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC
    Shenmue III is still ticking along, got to be getting to the tail end of Bailu Village now whilst probably going to start The Medium this weekend

Switch
    Up to roughly Mission 20 in Deadly Premonition 2

PlayStation 5
    Demo for Bala Wonderland is ready but mostly six or so levels into Lego Dimensions now

Comment

Ni no Kuni (NSW)

I stopped playing this for a while and lost my motivation to go back to it, but I’m really trying to finish games now.
      The music is lovely but it’s just a lot of traipsing about now and I think I’m not even halfway through the game yet.

It’ll probably be the last RPG I play, even though I already bought the sequel a few months ago.

Comment

Had an online sesh with a few mates last night on World War Z (currently on Gamepass). Right good laugh ... just the right blend of mindless and strategic play. Probably doesn't need the licence ... if you enjoyed Left4Dead then this is worth a look.

And finally set the PSVR up on the PS5 this morning which meant playing Rez Infinite and evolving into a higher being once again. I hit Area X as I always do and then took a trip into the original level 1. Still utterly beautiful ... and that music, not only perfect with the visuals but a great nostalgic trip back to the Dreamcast days.

Comment

I'm playing the newly released N64 Goldeneye remaster from 2007. It runs great on my modded 360. Wow, remastered Goldeneye. Never thought this would see the light of day.

For Your Eyes Only.Footage of the cancelled GoldenEye XBLA remake/remaster/port from 2007, full game on 00 Agent, 4k 60FPS and thirty minutes of multiplayer ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
            I'm playing the newly released N64 Goldeneye remaster from 2007. It runs great on my modded 360. Wow, remastered Goldeneye. Never thought this would see the light of day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Gi...e=emb_imp_woyt
            Nice. Been playing it on the N64 with my son this week

Comment

Destruction Allstars

I honest to god have no ****ing idea what I'm doing in this game. I spend 90% of the time on foot. When I am in a car I hit almost no one because the turning circle is so wide and the other cars just dodge. There is some section in the middle that if I hit my car explodes for no reason that I can see.
              The crashes and damage have little impact; for example Burnout crashes were an event and satisfying, and Destruction Derby crashes had impact and stank. This has neither.
              Its a massive confusing mess. I can see why it's free.

Comment

PC
                Ended up taking the week away from it so I'm back to thinking I should resume Shenmue III

PlayStation 5
                Destruction All-Stars, probably a handful more hours before it gets too old

Switch

Sitting around Mission 38 in Deadly Premonition 2 so approaching the final episode

Comment

Still chuffing nicely thru RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS on my modded 360.

Balls-deep into Chapter 12, right now, I'm pretty sure I'm near the end (???????).

I'm NOT Googling.

Makes me feel really thick but I never thought this could be a decent-sized Resi game, given initially it came upon a Nintendo 3DS cartridge the same size as a communion wafer.

Nah, nah. I'm like 12hrs in, now, it's MEATY.

God, I'm so thick at times. If the 3DS can do a game like this, I'll deffo be returning back to it at at some point this year, it's MAHOOSIVE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Gi...e=emb_imp_woyt
                    Aaaaaah, was ist das, mein liebchen???!!!!!

Please say official release, if my bro gets this on XB1, our already re-burgeoning relationship will gain at least 5000XP!!!!!

This year is about the real-life good feelings, for me, say it is so!!!

(when you get me n' my bro together, in a great mood, then you get liquid funnies all night and all day, from dusk 'til dawn).

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      Aaaaaah, was ist das, mein liebchen???!!!!!

Please say official release, if my bro gets this on XB1, our already re-burgeoning relationship will gain at least 5000XP!!!!!

This year is about the real-life good feelings, for me, say it is so!!!

(when you get me n' my bro together, in a great mood, then you get liquid funnies all night and all day, from dusk 'til dawn).
                      Denied brah. Its not official.

Comment

^just watched a video, looks grrrrrreat! EXACTLY what we wanted!!! I could probs find a way of popping it on this modded 360 if I decide to educate myself a bit. Looks ace in widescreen with the original graphics!

Back on Revelations. GOTTA be at the last boss, now? The guy who looks like Bryan Cranston. Yeah, he's just chugged a vial of red liquid and has started to mutate...

Comment

Oh shid, he's like a super-Tyrant crossed with summat sharp n' bony from a Castlevania game!

He's actually shid-scary!!!!

Comment

Clocked it! Died the first time when he keeps splitting into two forms, primarily used the sniper rifle second time and it made things LOTS easier.

Great game, now to try Raid Mode!

Comment

I borrowed Zelda: Breath Of The Wild from library, so will be playing that for a while. This is the 3rd time I've borrowed it from the library, and the last time I did kill Ganon, but I want to play it more. What a great game.

Comment

GTAV (PS4)

Late to the party, but this game is sublime. And the radio stations!

I had the honour of partaking in(of?) a spectacular 3-hour international heist with QC, Teddy and Kryss.

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
                                I borrowed Zelda: Breath Of The Wild from library, so will be playing that for a while. This is the 3rd time I've borrowed it from the library, and the last time I did kill Ganon, but I want to play it more. What a great game.
                                Wow, it’s great that you can borrow games from the library!

Comment

Working...
                                X