X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Broken Sword 5 (Vita)
    Never really played any of these but I always liked a good point n click. Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Never really played any of these but I always liked a good point n click. Any good?
      Every so often a puzzle doesn't make sense because you have to look at something else first, then can do what you were expecting, but it's been really good fun with a hint system to avoid getting stuck.

It got hijacked by my son and he completed it (part one, anyway)!

I think my murder mystery loving wife would enjoy it too.

It's a perfect fit for the Vita.

Comment

Might pick it up next time it's going cheap (not fired up the Vita for a long time). Cheers

Comment

Friday Round Up:

Nintendo 3DS
          Many times started, never actually finished. Started a new playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - gonna be a long haul

Nintendo Switch

Turns out Area 2 of Paper Mario: The Origami King is a much larger than Area 1 so still on that

Nintendo Wii U

A New Challenger! Gonna start on the WiiU software itself, not sure yet on what though

PlayStation 3
          Still Call of Duty: Black Ops single player but I doubt I'll get on it again this weekend

PC
          Going to try and spend some time on Clone Hero and Horizon: Zero Dawn is installed but all this week I've been quietly sinking time into Death Stranding which will remain the main focus. It's... okay.

Comment

Uncharted 2 (PS3)

I need to finish this so that I can start Uncharted 3 on PS4.

I'm on chapter 22 of 26, so not that long to go. The graphics hold up remarkably well.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Friday Round Up:

Nintendo 3DS
              Many times started, never actually finished. Started a new playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - gonna be a long haul

Nintendo Switch

Turns out Area 2 of Paper Mario: The Origami King is a much larger than Area 1 so still on that

Nintendo Wii U

A New Challenger! Gonna start on the WiiU software itself, not sure yet on what though

PlayStation 3
              Still Call of Duty: Black Ops single player but I doubt I'll get on it again this weekend

PC
              Going to try and spend some time on Clone Hero and Horizon: Zero Dawn is installed but all this week I've been quietly sinking time into Death Stranding which will remain the main focus. It's... okay.
              Do you exist in a different time continuum to everyone else?

Comment

Finished Uncharted 2 and decided to finish something else before starting the third game:

Spider-Man (PS4)

Pure class. I’m still quite early in the game, and it crashed during a cutscene after I‘d caught up with a truck driven by The Demons(which itself was a stunning set piece). It’s only been two years since I got my PS4, but I’ll admit I’ve been tempted by gameplay footage for PS5 and XBSX. This is a stunning reminder of just how far the current gen has come. I’m no longer in a rush to upgrade.

Comment

Had a great sesh on Streets of Rage 4 last night with one of the boys ... top quality (north eastern) co-op. Love it.

Comment

Was it vanpeebles?

Comment

Gottlieb Pinball Hall of Fame on the Wii. Some really good tables. The physics are probably the best ever for a 3D pinball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Do you exist in a different time continuum to everyone else?
                        I think I've had Black Ops on there for a month
                        Really heavily pushing Death Stranding at the moment so the other stuff is very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Was it vanpeebles?
                          It was just local co-op with one of the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I think I've had Black Ops on there for a month
                            Really heavily pushing Death Stranding at the moment so the other stuff is very slow.
                            I can't believe you can fit all this in...plus movies... Plus TV... Plus kids. I'm lucky if I get a couple of hours to myself.

Comment

I get roughly two hours of exhausted leisure time per day which includes the making of supper.

That's if I'm not busy and I really want to force myself.

Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and only Ghost of Tsushima.

Clocked the main story last night and am only a few side missions away from the platinum trophy.

This is starting to become a thing with me. Rinsing games to completion!!

Comment

Working...
                                X