Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if I couldn't see the screen, I'd still probably would have beaten you.

It's because I'm at a high level.

Comment

Is this another QC, like a different side to the usual nicer funny chap?

I'll wait a few months to get to play you again.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
        Is this another QC, like a different side to the usual nicer funny chap?

I'll wait a few months to get to play you again.
        Many years ago, a worthy opponent told QC to go home and be a family man….

…and he did.

But he still thinks losing is winning.

Comment

Battlefield 4

Cor blimey, what a spectacle! It’s a shame it runs at around 480p on my Series S but thankfully it’s only really apparent during the quiet moments after all hell has broken loose. Literally broken, cos the scenery is rather destructible - more so than the enemies who seem to be bullet sponges, but my headshot game is on point.

I was really close to buying CoD n’ Chips Cold War in the Xbox sale but decided to try this first before making any rash decisions. Looks like I’ll be waiting for the next sale

Comment

Been enjoying tsuri spirits/ace angler a lot this past week there is so much to do in it. I love how you can use your medal stash to upgrade the actual arcade machines to add new stages & features to them. From adding in new stages to having stronger rods, i have finally unlocked all normal stage upgrades i still need to do some of the special ones but there's also few special stages that are collaboration ones there's chain of sushi restaurants called sushiro they have a special stage in the game where you fish for plates of sushi against 3 other players. There's also one coming for the Gindako takoyaki chain. The regular stages move between areas but every so often you can get into the special stages if you do the correct things. All of them have unique fish to that area to catch as well as the huge boss monsters.

Love it when the taiko no tatsujin collaboration stage appears as you have to hook cute don & kats wearing costumes till you get to the boss stage where you have to try and get the massive gold ones. Hoping i can get a couple of people over to try this one in multiplayer as it's pure unadulterated arcade fun.

Taiko boss stage

Yay got the bugger

When you unlock new stages in the game there's a specific themed pack of trading cards you can unlock in the shop, you use either fish to pay for them or if you upgrade your machines you can use your medals to buy packs. Some unlock requirements for other stuff are tied to getting so many card species.

Comment

GOLDEN DON-CHAN GET!

Comment

It's Fifa Ultimate Team for weebs *

*he says as a weeb, I hasten to add

Comment

unlike ea's trashfest nothing in ace angler has microtransactions.

Comment

I think I'm done with Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise.
                    I'm just not having fun with it. It feels clunky navigating the speech, you're constantly in fights with the same looking enemies doing the same moves.

I'm not enjoying it, so I'm moving on. I rinsed Ken's Rage, so this is a bit of a disappointment.

Played a bit more Soul Calibur 6 and tried the story mode, which is actually quite nice.
                    Downsides are it's text-heavy so more clunky text to navigate that I stopped playing FotNS for!
                    Also, the plot is bobbins when you just want to fight.

I'm downloading Control again as I really want to play it, but looking at the list of PS+ and bought games I've got lots to try without stressing about playing games I'm not enjoying.

Comment

Good idea, QC.

Monkey see(game he don't enjoy), monkey (not) do (game).

Comment

Metroid Fusion. What with the recent announcement I've gone back to replay in glorious backlit wonderfulness on my DS after struggling to see it on the GBA a million and one years ago. Wow, what a game! Such a terrific variety in environments, so much incidental detail like puffs of sand under Samus' feet in the arid sections, and proper bosses that actually put up a fight for the first time in Metroid history. Love it. It's getting me dangerously excited for Metroid Dread which, on the showing so far, is conspicuously drab in comparison. I really hope they don't screw it up.

Have also been playing Persona 5 Royal. 50 hours and only 3 bosses in. Bit of a mammoth game, this one.
                        Last edited by Golgo; 06-08-2021, 10:49. Reason: Added the 'a' to Person(a)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I think I'm done with Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise.
                          I'm just not having fun with it. It feels clunky navigating the speech, you're constantly in fights with the same looking enemies doing the same moves.
                          I pushed through this to the end a couple of years ago but the run up to the last boss is a difficulty nightmare if you haven't been doing everything the game has to offer. So I binned it off without finishing it.

Comment

Nil, nadda, nowt, nothin'

It started with my Switch malaise and has quickly bled out. In the last week I've found myself just kind of stopping, no interest in any of them. There's tons I need to continue with or begin but my mind just seems to want a break. I find myself eyeballing the Quest but any sign of muggy warmth and I skip the idea again as warm weather is no good for VR.

Waiting game till the thirst returns.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              I pushed through this to the end a couple of years ago but the run up to the last boss is a difficulty nightmare if you haven't been doing everything the game has to offer. So I binned it off without finishing it.
                              Although I hate leaving things unfinished, I think finishing it for the sake of competition is a folly.
                              Thanks for helping me avoid either a joypad-throwing incident or hours of crappy side quests.
                              I mean, I just dressed up as a doctor and did a rhythm-action game to beat some punks up.
                              Then ran from one part of the map to beat people up, then back again to beat people up and got interrupted on the journey to beat people up.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Nil, nadda, nowt, nothin'
                                Neon's finally broken!

Comment

Working...
                                X