Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Ruiner on Saturday, and then managed to blast through Carrion and Yoku's Island Express before the weekend was out. You can tell I've been left to my own devices (literally)

Comment

It'll all end soon for months again when Jr3 arrives. To be fair, I went to bed at 1.45am last night

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        It'll all end soon for months again when Jr3 arrives. To be fair, I went to bed at 1.45am last night
        I'm going to be honest. I'm scared.

I went to bed at 1.45am last night too!!

Are we twins?

Comment

To be fair to [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION], BLOPS is my favourite COD campaign "the numbers Mason" (and funnily enough my most played COD pvp).

I played a few hours of COD WWII pvp - purely Search and Destroy and you know what, it's a lot of fun. No deep thinking just very fast run and gun. I'm still rubbish but with a beer or two under the belt it's a nice time waster.

Finished the story of Assassin's Creed Origins as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems they have basically ret-conned everything from AC1? It was certainly an abrupt and nonsensical part of the story shoehorned in like the last 10 mins of the game. Bizarre. I still really enjoyed it. Bayek is my 2nd fave after Ezio. A few trophies to mop up and I'm done after about 60-70 something hours I think.

Comment

I improved last night, 12.45am!
            Death Stranding sometimes goes long stretches without letting you save and I was scared it would get past 2am for my 5.20am wake up!

Comment

Started Witcher 3. Never played it before. Am I enjoying it? Not sure if I am to be honest. Everything is long winded. Seems like the kind of game I could play for a few hours and have achieved nothing.
              I'm not sure about it.

Comment

Back on Judgment last night.

I thought, after TLOU2 and GoT, that I'd want something lightweight and arcadey to allow for short bursts in the summer heat but I just don't feel like I make any progress in games like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Started Witcher 3. Never played it before. Am I enjoying it? Not sure if I am to be honest. Everything is long winded. Seems like the kind of game I could play for a few hours and have achieved nothing.
                  I'm not sure about it.
                  Throw yourself into the stories mate. You only get out as much as you put in. I was unsure at first. The Baron stuff onwards is excellent. Really pay attention to the dialogue and try to immerse yourself, it‘s better for it. The expansion packs have some of the best characters and missions in any game, ever.

Comment

Started on Modern Warfare Remastered, still a tidy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Started on Modern Warfare Remastered, still a tidy game.
                      MW 1 or 2?

1 is great, 2 is a just nowhere near as good.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        Throw yourself into the stories mate. You only get out as much as you put in. I was unsure at first. The Baron stuff onwards is excellent. Really pay attention to the dialogue and try to immerse yourself, it‘s better for it. The expansion packs have some of the best characters and missions in any game, ever.
                        I'll carry on with it. Maybe I was expecting one thing and it's something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          I'll carry on with it. Maybe I was expecting one thing and it's something else.
                          The trick is to commit to it, and accept it for what it is. Really go deep into the game, and see if it clicks.

Comment

Been playing The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan on Gamepass. What a totally brilliant and well made horror game.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              MW 1 or 2?

1 is great, 2 is a just nowhere near as good.
                              First one pal. I’d forgotten how good COD games used to be, they’ve done a nice job with the remaster too.

Comment

This week I play Clash of Clans and League of Legends, both are entertaining. I started using VeePN to bypass all restrictions and get access to the blocked content. it works great. Plus it doesn't cost much. For online gaming it is a must have tool these days.
                                Last edited by johnnyy; 14-08-2020, 11:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X