Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], it really is an enjoyable wee game once you get in to the rhythm of the combat.

As for Witcher III, **** me, is it crap cut scenes and constant slow loading for every bloody question when interacting with other characters all the way through? It’s doing my nut in already.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      PES2020 again.

Prior to this, I played a truly horrible game vs Swansea
      The JACK Bast8rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        @fuse, it really is an enjoyable wee game once you get in to the rhythm of the combat.

As for Witcher III, **** me, is it crap cut scenes and constant slow loading for every bloody question when interacting with other characters all the way through? It’s doing my nut in already.
        It is, yeah. And it's not helped that by the time you get to the second main area you've seen pretty much all the character models to be had. They could've disguised this a bit if they didn't force you to look at absolutely everyone up close.

Comment

@fuse, it really is an enjoyable wee game once you get in to the rhythm of the combat.

Careful Sonny Jim. That’s my GOAT right there. Any cuss from you and I’ll be posting turds wedged into bottles to the Caledonian Burbur Merchant.

Comment

I've started playing Link's Awakening on Switch. Oh lord this game is so wonderful. I love how compact and tight it is. It's the antithesis of something like Red Dead 2. Really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
              Careful Sonny Jim. That’s my GOAT right there. Any cuss from you and I’ll be posting turds wedged into bottles to the Caledonian Burbur Merchant.
              I won't have anything else bad to say about it as it's already been uninstalled.

Comment

Played some Tekken 7 for the first time and the intro is even more bonkas than normal! Is Akuma a canonical character in Tekken now??? I loved it anyway.

Played a few rounds with Bryan trying to get used to the controls again.

Comment

I won't have anything else bad to say about it as it's already been uninstalled.
                  An act worthy of the whiffiest of bells.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                    Played some Tekken 7 for the first time and the intro is even more bonkas than normal! Is Akuma a canonical character in Tekken now??? I loved it anyway.

Played a few rounds with Bryan trying to get used to the controls again.
                    I bought that recently. I was worried about going for the base version after the SFV nonsense nonsense, but there's plenty in here for the occasional session. I'm enjoying it!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      I bought that recently. I was worried about going for the base version after the SFV nonsense nonsense, but there's plenty in here for the occasional session. I'm enjoying it!
                      Oh yeah there's plenty to keep us busy

Comment

PIS 2020 has got to be the crappiest version of the game ever to be released.

Observations of lameness...

- If you concede a free kick within 25 yards of your goal, the computer scores. Every single time. Without fail.
                        - Opposition players are overly strong off the ball, and crumple like a house of cards on the ball.
                        - The offside system is broken.
                        - Players often watch the ball track in front of them and refuse to move. That’s a symptom from about 14 versions ago.

I played a cup game against Man City. I tore them an arsehole. But after 86 minutes I was only 1-0 up. I had hit the post twice. I had inexplicably missed open goals. The City keeper was making absurd, inhuman saves. I‘d had 17 shots on target. I had scored an additional 3 goals, all ruled offside. Two were totally wrong - my entire player was way behind that silly little yellow line. I was getting called for fouls that were disgustingly unfair. On one occasion my winger burst into the box, touched the ball forward, was smashed off three defenders at once, and ended up being taken out by the keeper. A foul on the keeper was called. With that level of unfairness, there was only one outcome. An 86th minute equaliser, and a 117th minute winner. Oh, from a a city defender that was magically in the inside right forward position during open play. He just happened to be the best at heading on the pitch, and met a cross. Funny that.

Whatever the football version of rubber banding is, this appalling game does it. I’m rapidly losing patience with it. It’s an abysmal game.
                        Last edited by prinnysquad; 06-08-2020, 00:02.

Comment

Back on STATE OF DECAY: YEAR ONE on XB1. It's such an ace game, this is just zombie survival heaven.

But I'm not in the mood to fight 'em a t'mo, I gotz two minions, a black guy who reminds me of Louis Gossett Jr. and a lass who looks like PERFECT DARK (but in boring, civilian clothing).

I HAVE DECIDED...I have decided...I've decided I am **THE KING**...and these minions shall fight for me until they die (and then the shotty comes out).

Yeah...once these minions.....DIE FOR ME...

...then I shall unleash at least an acre n' a half of total pain.

One of them limps slightly after a few zombie attacks, but he's still up on his feet. Total LEDGE!!!!

It's Louis Gossett Jr, too!!!

(Don't worry, me old pal, you'll be dying from multitudinous, minor zombie bites in a bit mate, death by a thousand cuts n' all that...and you will be remembered and mentioned for many moons after your heroic, impending death (*INSTANTLY DISESTABLISHES eye contact, looks about desperately for an eye that can create some kind of deviation from the topic without it looking too obvious...).

Comment

Actually, The Louis Gossett Jr. guy was a white dude, instead.

Where did I get that from????

Either way, enjoying the landscape of this, makes my nostalgia-gland go hard.

Go figure.

I can't even understand it!!!

(maybe I'm wazzed)???

Anyway, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKOOOOORRRRRR FFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Comment

(he's still alive, btw. He's fought three more battles since I last posted. He's boring but vicious and amazing and I sense a a death will occur at some point.

Comment

Minecraft Dungeons (Switch)
                                Broken Sword 5 (Vita)
                                Brain Training 2 (DS)

Comment

Working...
                                X