X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive.

Comment

OK who can I blame for me playing Dark souls 3 again... Again!

Comment

Streets of Rage 4 (PC/XSS)

Started on my PC in one room, continued on my Xbox in the living room. Xbox Play Anywhere, son.

I'm discovering new stuff. I had a huge grin when I realised I could catch grenades mid-air and toss them. I burst out laughing when I managed to catch shurikens and send them right back

I unlocked SoR1 Axel when I clocked the game, so I went straight back in to try him out. It was silly fun(especially the 16-bit rocket fire), but I soon switched to SoR4 Adam. He's strong and leggy and sounds a bit like a Barrack Obama impersonator.

Comment

Been trying out some of the Ninji runs on Super Mario Maker 2. I can't do better than bronze rank but they're so much fun.

Comment

Played The Sexy Brutale over a couple of evenings and just finished. Bought on sale, been on the backlog and I've looking forward to playing for ages, but damn what a disappointment. Banal puzzles, an overwrought but bobbins plot, some juvenile sarky scripting, and a couple of ragtime tunes on a loop that did my nut in totally. Looked really beautiful in stills but that turned out to be deceptive. I was hoping for a new Gregory Horror Show but this fell far short. Biggest indie disappointment of my life with the exception of Undertale, which I still can't bring myself to finish despite nudging it forward over the last 18 months. Ho-hum, at least it was over quick.

Comment

Xbox Series S
              The main focus, currently on Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Nintendo Switch

Starting out early in Immortals: Fenyx Rising, bit mixed so far

Comment

For anyone interested in TITANFALL 2 on XB1, the Ultimate Edition is currently £2.49 on Deals With Gold right now.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Streets of Rage 4 (PC/XSS)

Started on my PC in one room, continued on my Xbox in the living room. Xbox Play Anywhere, son.

I'm discovering new stuff. I had a huge grin when I realised I could catch grenades mid-air and toss them. I burst out laughing when I managed to catch shurikens and send them right back

I unlocked SoR1 Axel when I clocked the game, so I went straight back in to try him out. It was silly fun(especially the 16-bit rocket fire), but I soon switched to SoR4 Adam. He's strong and leggy and sounds a bit like a Barrack Obama impersonator.
                  I was overjoyed when I unlocked SOR1 Axel and discovered he *still* had the police car move (y'knaaarmeeean).

Total joy in 2P mode. TOTAL. What a banguur of a game. Pure joyous.

Ignore the hataz, this is liquid gold and frosted platinum combined!!!!!!!

Comment

Been playing a ruddy excellent Contra-style game called VALFARIS. It is *quality*.

Only thing is, the name reminds me of Rolf Harris.

Now on AGENTS OF MAYHEM and having loadsa fun. It's always dirt-cheap, this, but it's really good, like a less 'adult' version of SAINTS ROW 4, if such a thing exists. You'll barely notice, it's just as fun. Buy it when it's peanuts, can't go wrong wi' that.

Comment

EDF5.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                        EDF5.
                        This has burnt me out. I can’t settle on another game now.

Comment

^THE EVIL WITHIN 2?

I love that game so much and rave about it to my buds at work all the time, I'm like a broken fuggin record.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Played The Sexy Brutale over a couple of evenings and just finished. Bought on sale, been on the backlog and I've looking forward to playing for ages, but damn what a disappointment. Banal puzzles, an overwrought but bobbins plot, some juvenile sarky scripting, and a couple of ragtime tunes on a loop that did my nut in totally. Looked really beautiful in stills but that turned out to be deceptive. I was hoping for a new Gregory Horror Show but this fell far short. Biggest indie disappointment of my life with the exception of Undertale, which I still can't bring myself to finish despite nudging it forward over the last 18 months. Ho-hum, at least it was over quick.
                            Great post, this had me tempted for a moment.

Nah, thanks dude, owe you a pint mate.

Comment

Days Gone PS4: Started it not expecting much and for a while, I was disappointed. But, I persevered and just... WOW! Yeah, the last area felt like it was a bit too much for the game, but the last section was just immense. I've not enjoyed the last part of a game this much since Farcry 3 Blood Dragon! The range of emotions regarding various characters is ridiculous. Glad I finished it now. Started last Sunday, got the Platinum on Friday. No game outside of a good DRPG ever gets me playing that much in a week!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                EDF 5 100% completion.

A few minutes shy of 452 hours.

Kills:
                                Ants - 46850
                                Spiddas - 26455
                                Giant ants - 218
                                Giant spiddas - 142
                                Araneas - 399
                                Woodlice - 8248
                                Tadpoles - 7480
                                Giant tadpoles - 91
                                Whesps - 22207
                                Queens - 162
                                Big frogs - 4151
                                Greys - 2254
                                Drones - 8811
                                Red drones - 113
                                Type 2 drones - 2513
                                Imperial drones - 115
                                Shield bearers - 178
                                Deroys - 549
                                Hives - 10
                                Teleportation ships - 424
                                Anchors - 1346
                                Outposts - 5
                                Erginuses - 75
                                Archeluses - 46
                                Motherships - 6
                                Silver Man - 7

Health:
                                Ranger - 17055
                                Wing Diver - 10904
                                Air Raider - 16031
                                Fencer - 17890
                                That's extremely impressive!

After playing about 80 hours online and getting loads of armour and weapons for each class, I'm working through a hard playthrough for each class in offline mode. EDF is my chill out game at the moment so I can't be dealing with other people. Extremely grateful to the 70%-ers that I've joined that made it easy to get a load of loot though. I'm going to leave it after every mission on hard for all classes, Inferno sounds way too intense.

Comment

Working...
                                X