Battlefield 2042

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Geez, I thought this was the 4K generation. Seems like a downgrade.
    Coming soon to Apple Watch and Android Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      was about to say the same
      Nice ....

Comment

Looking at the trailer, if the vehicle collision thing is in and does proper damage that is a huge change for gameplay... there is just no way i'm not launching a tank of a bridge on to a Chopper.

Comment

I watched about a minute then switched it off, the lack of gameplay is ruined the reveal. No point showing it now then holding off the rest until every other company is spamming their wares out there too as a distraction. Only real point of concern so far would be if BF4 still contains better levolution.

Comment

Gameplay "reveal" on Sunday.
            Apparently some details are not being revealed until the EA Play something in July. FFS.

PSN had the wrong price earlier and I hesitated, now at full $90 for PS5 rather than $80 (PS$ price).
            If I can get the physical discounted, I'll do that, but otherwise...$90

Comment

Yep, too much trust damage as nice as the idea of this entry is for me to throw down $90 on faith

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                I watched about a minute then switched it off, the lack of gameplay is ruined the reveal. No point showing it now then holding off the rest until every other company is spamming their wares out there too as a distraction. Only real point of concern so far would be if BF4 still contains better levolution.
                Probably scared of another BF4, 6 month hellhole of it barely working out in the wild, which is a real shame we won't see map changing levolution but rather here's a new shortcut like hardline. A next gen Shanghai falling over is something i'd like to see.

Comment

I love that Dice has focused only on multiplayer but there's no way I am paying over £60 for a multiplayer only title with 7 maps. I realise these are huge maps but still... It's a hard no from me.

I'll jump in when the price is more palatable and more content and trickled out.

Comment

No more classes you play as a specific character

only 10 to start with buy more characters each "season"

WTF

That **** ****ed up R6....now infected battlefield. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                      No more classes you play as a specific character

only 10 to start with buy more characters each "season"

WTF

That **** ****ed up R6....now infected battlefield. RIP
                      Shocking to see what they are trying to get away with, they really needed a win after the last few lackluster entry's they are acting like there bringing a premier series at its peak to an audience that they think they can milk dry. when in fact its a series that's really been struggling to remain relevant in a post Fortnite, Pubg world.

Comment

The point where they switch on custom servers is when things really go to pot with BF games, I might sub up to EA Play and do this for a few weeks on the cheap instead of buying

Comment

The point where they switch on custom servers is when things really go to pot with BF games, I might sub up to EA Play and do this for a few weeks on the cheap instead of buying
                          Good point. There's a chance there might be the usual 10 hour trial through EA Play / Game Pass so worst case scenario I'll try it out and see how it stacks up.

Comment

The custom servers on BF4 have a been a godsend in it's end of life - not sure why EA couldn't have done it themselves though, but ones that are purely premium maps for example, so we don't have to play metro all the time.

Comment

I can imagine they once served a better purpose but since the series became big on console presumably the audience is what it is now and standard servers for most modes would have worked fine instead of getting stuck in queues because one with a decent connection that isn't one map 24/7 or has weird rules applies is too full. Maybe EA will add more standard server options as microtransactions

Comment

Don't. They might be reading this for ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X