Battlefield 2042

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 2042

DICE has just revealed that this month's The Battle on Scarif update will be the last for Star Wars Battlefront 2 as at…

Following the announcement that DICE are moving on from supporting BFV, they are doing the same with Battlefront 2 with the release of the next Battlefield locked in for a 2021 release.

How far we are from the previous gens launch, another Battlefield is incredibly low on my wishlist these days.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-06-2021, 13:28.

I'm hoping BFV on PS+ means this isn't far off, and isn't set in a real war.

Comment

Rumours seem to suggest it's veering more toward BF4 territory which would be great. They really need to nail this one or it's hard to imagine the francises gradual decline will ever cease.

Comment

I've gone back to playing BF4 recently and cannot wait for a new version. Didn't enjoy the more recent ones

Comment

Yeah I've been trying out BF4 at 120fps as part of the FPS boost... Seems it's actually pretty popular as servers were easy to get into.

It's aged graphically (900p on Xbox) but playing it at 120fps is an absolute joy. A new modern day version would be great as whilst I've enjoyed the last two entries they pale to BF3/4.

Personally I will want a re-imagined Bad Company 2...

Comment

I reinstalled BF4 a few months back after getting an external drive for my PS4. Still love it, still awesome, still remember how many patches it took to get to this point though!

Also Neon, you have 3 different BFV/5 threads, all made 2 years apart.

Comment

Went back and played some Battlefield 1 with some friends last week on the console (it was free) and we all had a great time. I think we're all ready for the next BF though.

Comment

The next next BF?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I reinstalled BF4 a few months back after getting an external drive for my PS4. Still love it, still awesome, still remember how many patches it took to get to this point though!

Also Neon, you have 3 different BFV/5 threads, all made 2 years apart.
                  I really hope this is a return to BF4 form, despite all the rubbish those first 6 months gave us with all the server problems and crashes (let alone balance problems) it was the only game for a good year until i think destiny 1 turned up to keep my PS4 turned on.

Comment

It would be nice to have a game to play on my PS5, for sure.

Comment

Billed as a true next-generation title.

Also coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Hopefully it means it's next-gen as in how PS3 and 360 got Battlefield 4 but those versions were rough as hell rather than how every other game means it which means it's just a fancier looking current gen game and we get more bottom of the barrel BF1/BFV level stuff again.

Comment

I was just coming here to post this.

PLEASE BE GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Billed as a true next-generation title.

Also coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Hopefully it means it's next-gen as in how PS3 and 360 got Battlefield 4 but those versions were rough as hell rather than how every other game means it which means it's just a fancier looking current gen game and we get more bottom of the barrel BF1/BFV level stuff again.
                          I've no doubt it'll be built for next gen and ported back in some (poor) form to last gen. Especially if the tech demo stuff around massive player counts is anything to gauge it ...

Comment

EA will reveal Battlefield 6 on 9th June, it's announced.That's 3pm UK time on Wednesday 9th June, to be exact.EA made …

Reveal of the possibly make or break entry confirmed for 09 June

Comment

Please be good

Comment

Working...
                              X