Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you use PS3 navigation controllers on WIndows or Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you use PS3 navigation controllers on WIndows or Linux?

I don't know the real name, those mini controllers that accompanied the Move thingy, that nobody bought? Also, are older controllers dead due to never being charged?

Pretty sure I remember [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] mentioning he’d done this.

Comment

Yep. I used to play MW with a nav controller and a mouse and at the time proclaimed it the best FPS control system ever. I used a driver called motioninjoy I think

Comment

Also my original day one controllers still hold a decent charge

Comment

Thanks very much for replying, guys.Aren't those drivers criticised by some or is it a different one? Also, is it bluetooth you need?

Comment

They are indeed criticised. Some people said it was doing all kinds of stuff. I never saw any evidence of that but to be in the safe side I set the firewall up to block all access to it. You can use USB of bluetooth.

Comment

Thank you very much Brad, I appreciate the help a lot. Oh yeah, your name seems very American, only 'Fonz' could be more states like, and I think you have Cap Britain as the image, I get confused. Sorry just rambling.

Comment

Working...
              X