Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 remake

So there is a new THPS coming after all - a remaster of the first 2 games:

Not sure I can be arsed with it, but I'll see how it reviews.

I rather fancy a return to these ... the soundtrack appears to be more or less intact too (just hearing Police Truck by Dead Kennedys is enough to make me want it) ...

Comment

Awesome!!

I am so up for this. Provided it’s done correctly of course, not like the travesty of the last remake. So good that they have licensed the correct music.

Comment

Difficult one, the original two games are great but I don't feel a need to revisit them. That being said it looks like they've actually made a real concerted effort with this though.

Comment

Really depends on if they're priced right. I'm not totally convinced I need this but if it was cheap then nostalgia would win the day, or I'll just wait a few months till it's dirt cheap anyway!

Comment

Seeing Powerman 5000 top the soundtrack bill in that trailer is

I love these games but by cutting off at 2 that feels like a confirmation that reverts are out, which kinda defeats the object of it for me. Can I swap in reverts in exchange for Papa Roach or something?

Comment

Awesome, no we need an old Smackdown game with the same engine but improved graphics!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                Awesome, no we need an old Smackdown game with the same engine but improved graphics!
                And for the full late 90s PS1 loadout, an Army Men remake! Remember how many of those there inexplicably were?!

Comment

Haha yes! And only the first was good-ish, as I recall. I would like to see another, actually!

Comment

Working...
                  X