User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huntdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    The scores out of ten rating system is on furlough.
    So it's out of 8, which the government is providing?

Less daft questions, more buying Huntdown needed from you.

Just finished this tonight. Difficulty spiked in areas 3 and 4 with a final battle that took many attempts before I sussed it. Tbh I enjoyed the earlier areas more when I just felt badass ... but then again, the more challenging areas did feel rewarding to master. Cracking game overall. Exceeded all expectations. Worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Just finished this tonight. Difficulty spiked in areas 3 and 4 with a final battle that took many attempts before I sussed it. Tbh I enjoyed the earlier areas more when I just felt badass ... but then again, the more challenging areas did feel rewarding to master. Cracking game overall. Exceeded all expectations. Worth every penny.
    Yeah the bosses are initially daunting, but after a few restarts and learning the patterns, they are quickly beatable. I’m at the industrial level at the minute and it’s great fun. Love the ‘APB’ style mugshots of the bosses, great OST, duke nuke my voice overs, backgrounds and overall playability. Between SOR 4, Ion fury and this, it’s been a great time for modern retro.