GScartSW 8/2 version 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GScartSW 8/2 version 1.5

The retro clear out continues with my most favourite-ist bits and bobs. I'd love to keep these but truth be told, despite myself and my family doing 99% of the building work on my house project, I need a bit more cash to help our renovation along.

GScartsw 8 to 2
    For those that aren't aware these is easily the best SCART switcher you can get. These are handbuilt and there is zero loss of signal between sources or output. Has 8 scart/RGB ins and 2 outs. I used to have one going to an OSSC to a plasma and the other out going to a PVM. These auto-switch so there is no faffing around with buttons. This is virtually brand new. I think I've used it a whopping 5 times. Version 1.5. More info here: https://www.retrorgb.com/gscartsw.html (I need to add pics to the post of this).
    These are currently sold out and cost me over £250.
    I'm asking £240 shipped via UPS.
    £230 Shipped UK via UPS

I can do bundle deals on these if required. Any more pics needs give me a shout. I highly doubt I'll be splitting Flash carts. Trade-wise the only thing I'd be interested in to knock a few quid off is the talking Bubble Bobble Bob and Bob plushes

Collection is welcome and safe distancing will be accommodated of course.

SOLD:

JP MD bundle gone to @GConn

Japanese Boxed Megadrive + Mega-SD + Retro Gaming Cables Pack-a-Punch Stereo RGB lead
    One of the best condition MD consoles I've seen or owned. Everything is boxed and bagged and includes the poly cover and all manuals. This is the original mark 1 Md, truth be told I've only ever used the 3 button pad once, and it seemed fine, as I've used 6 button pads (which I'd obviously recommend).

Mega-SD
    Hopefully we all know this is the baddest and best flashcart. Runs Mega-CD/Sega-CD isos flawlessly. This was a ballache to import and dealing with the company is enough to give you a migraine, so you can save yourselves the hassle and pick it up in this bundle. These work out over £300 after import tax. Running the latest firmware which runs Virtua Racing.

I'm including a Retro Video Gaming Cables Pack a Punch Stereo RGB lead. This plugs into the headphone jack as well allowing it to pick up Stereo from the MD output. Apparently these MK1 JP consoles have some kind of image banding over RGB. I have run this on 6 CRTS and 3 modern sets using an OSSC and I have never noticed anything, and if you've seen my Egret II restore you'll see how painstakingly I go over things.

Include a UK MD 1 PSU which plugs straight in.

£475 for the bundle shipped via UPS (UK) £425 shipped UPS (UK)

Super Famicom 1-Chip 03 + SD2SNES Pro Flashcart + SD card + Retro Gaming Cables Pack a Punch Sync on Luma

It's with a heavy heart I have to let this one go.Took ages searching for a boxed 1-Chip 03 (later revision). The box has seen better days, but includes manuals and the console and pads are in excellent condition, one of the best I've seen. No yellowing, no scratches etc. etc. The 1-Chip 03 provides crystal clear RGB.

Included is a top of the line SD2SNES PRO. This is the biggest and best flashcart available. Will play everything bar about 10 weird games no-one will ever want to actually play. The best thing about this cart is it allows you to access the amazing MSU-1 Audio mods people have done for Zelda, Yoshi, Castlevania IV etc. etc. There is an SD card inserted (can't remember the size but will hold everything you'd ever want - I will check!)

Also included is a Retrog Gaming Cables Sync on Luma NTSC RGB Lead for the 1-Chip consoles. These are pretty rare as I don't believe they make them anymore. (I could be wrong, but on last check they didn't).

Includes a UK MD 1 PSU, so plugs straight in, as SFC consoles never came with PSU leads.

£400 for the bundle shipped via UPS (UK). May seem steep but the Flashcart alone retails for the best part of £200, and can't seem to see the leads for sale anymore.
    Last edited by Escape-To-88; 18-05-2020, 14:55.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Need this lotto win....

If you decide to split, depending on the price, would be interested in the mega SD.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
      Need this lotto win....

If you decide to split, depending on the price, would be interested in the mega SD.
      Truthfully I'd rather list the whole bundle on eBay rather than split. I now feel I need to take a shower for saying that. We'll see how things pan out.

Comment

Super Famicom bundle sold

Comment

Prices dropped before eBay.
          Last edited by Escape-To-88; 18-05-2020, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
          X