User Tag List

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...k-ops-cold-war

Eurogamer says their sources have backed up a leak confirming the next Call of Duty to be called Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

The next game is once again from Treyarch and is presumably destined for PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox and seems to be finally abandoning the future setting entirely. Given Activisions plans to commit to Warzone in the long term the new game will likely skip a Battle Royale mode so I'd guess Zombies will be a firm focus again also.

If this can capture the same magic MW did in rebooting that subseries, this will be great. Who knows if it will, though? I'm slightly concerned that it's presumably only been in dev for about 2 years.

The last Blops I played was 3, and that was pretty terrible really. Not a patch on MW 2019 in any respect.

For those more in the know - is there any continuity on the multiplayer side of these games these days? I've sunk a fair amount of time into MW multiplayer, will anything at all carry over do we think, or will it be a case of starting completely fresh in Cold War?