User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    @Yakumo

That DroidBox website is using one of your videos:

https://droidbox.co.uk/droix-coolbab...e-console.html

Didn't know if you were aware?

And remember, join the elite.
    Cheeky buggers! I'm sure they never asked. Still, it is promotion for the channel so I'll let it pass.

Capcom, look up the RG-350M. Thatís the ally version with much better stick layout. It kind of makes the original RG-350 redundant.

And Iím in total agreement - Anbernic need to drop the giant logo. In every other way the console looks great but that logo is a real fly in the ointment.

It really is. Im hoping bittboy bring out something similar. Bittboy advanced maybe!

Hmm, I was waiting for the Analog Pocket but I'm quite tempted by one of those metal-body R-350M units.

The RG350M is quite a bit pricier, double the 60 pounds I see other models going for new on ebay uk. Is it really worth the extra price? Plus no purple buttoned model at present.

I will be awaiting Yakumo's review with interest.

Here is a review of the 350M from another source.

Apparently, it is a lot heavier and battery life not as good as the 350 due to better screen

Here is a side by side comparison video I found between the 350 and 350M

Last edited by CAPCOM; 20-06-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPCOM View Post
    The RG350M is quite a bit pricier, double the 60 pounds I see other models going for new on ebay uk. Is it really worth the extra price? Plus no purple buttoned model at present.

I will be awaiting Yakumo's review with interest.

Here is a review of the 350M from another source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5WJ...=emb_rel_pause

Apparently, it is a lot heavier and battery life not as good as the 350 due to better screen

Here is a side by side comparison video I found between the 350 and 350M

https://youtu.be/kUG2Pgf00HE
    My video will go live on Wednesday. For now Patreon supporters have exclusive access.
    I can confirm the weight is more.

Whar's the best, economic hand helds? I see ones listed for 50 quid. Any emulation is great, don't need the very best. I'm not sure if a Vita is worth it now. Does anyone have a top 5 list or something? And they seem to come out every month, who can keep up with the releases.

If you can get the RS-97 for 50 or under, that's a good deal. Maybe if lucky you can get the LDK also for that price.

Thanks. I know it's a measure of power, but the reviews are excited about PSX / PS1 support. Didn't the PSP already do that, cheap? It's like buying a fancy PC to play Dreamcast games, when you have a Dreamcast gathering dust.