ANBERNIC Gaming Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Yeah, I’ve actually found someone on Etsy who does the double card method (32 & 128Gb) with CFW etc so have dropped them a couple of questions. Yes, I’m that lazy.

No London for me any more, I opened a craft beer shop in Scotland nearly two years ago and left the high voltage industry!
    Lol Colin you are exactly the same as me...I'll be too lazy to do anything with mine...as it arrives is as it will stay

In fact my laziness is the whole reason I've never used my Ras Pi
    It has some issue where it boots but won't recognise any controllers & I've never found anybody who can get me a new SD card pre-loaded so it's just sat untouched in the cupboard

I just want all this **** to work straight away with no fuss or effort needed by me lol

Neil

Comment

Comment

Say hello to the RG351M

The wi-fi is back in but they've stuck with the smaller screen of the 351P for this variant.

However the dawn of the next power bump is already emerging - the KT R1 on the horizon

The release of new retro handhelds never end, now the KT R1 retro handheld has been revealed, and it's looking very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
          You sir are a legend

Just need to get my arse in gear & buy one now

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            You sir are a legend

Just need to get my arse in gear & buy one now

Neil
            I doubt you'll be disappointed. I'm over the moon with mine and have played it more than any other console since I got it. Even had SMW plugged up to the telly this morning... playing through it again as the controls on the RG-350M are good enough to do it justice.

Comment

The 351 has a dodgy screen resolution/ratio. Would you guys say the 350 is better based on that?

Comment

Definitely in regards to the revision models with the better screen. The 351 is a half way house job so best waiting to see what the eventual 352 brings now

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  The 351 has a dodgy screen resolution/ratio. Would you guys say the 350 is better based on that?
                  Absolutely, unless GBA is your preferred platform for emulation. The DC/PSP/N64 emulation on the more powerful devices still isn’t good enough to warrant making a sacrifice on the screen IMO. I’m so pleased with everything about the 350M that I wouldn’t change it for anything else out there right now.

Maybe in a year or so we’ll finally have a system that has everything: premium build quality, 4:3 screen, perfect or near-perfect DC emulation, multiplayer via WiFi, decent OS such as OpenDingux or Retroarch... one can dream!

Comment

Thanks �� DC emulation seems to be the next evolution of these.

Comment

The DC/PSP/N64 emulation on the more powerful devices still isn’t good enough to warrant making a sacrifice on the screen IMO.
                      That being said, isn't the PSP the only one of those that would benefit?

Correct me, but I thought that all DC games were 4:3, as were all N64 ones. The PS2/Cube/Xbox had some degree of widescreen support but I recall it was all over the shop in terms of what you got (like there was a mode you could enable, but whether games supported it varied, and even for those that did, what they actually did with that mode varied too).

Comment

Liking the look of this.

Comment

Hand cramps ahead on that analogue stick.

Comment

In case anyone's on the fence, I'm selling my RG350M for £70: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1291...light=anbernic

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              In case anyone's on the fence, I'm selling my RG350M for £70: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1291...light=anbernic
                              Had to pay my invoice for my Avengers Endgame WEET Steelbook yesterday otherwise I'd have had your hand off for this

Neil

Comment

Does this tutorial work for RG350?

Comment

Working...
                                X