No announcement yet.

Sega announces the game gear micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, borderline disgusting cash grab this one, utter rip-off.

Comment

I didn’t think it would be possible to make a crapper version of the original Game Gear, yet SEGA have proven me wrong.

Comment

It's almost small to the point of being a cheap-ass UFO crane prize.

Some dodgy third party knock off.

Laughable.

Oh, the other announcement? Apparently something to do with Fog Computing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I didn’t think it would be possible to make a crapper version of the original Game Gear, yet SEGA have proven me wrong.
          He doesn't post often but when he does [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] doesn't mess about.

Comment

That looks like something you get for prize tickets at the seaside. Could have been better. And as for the dimensions ... well they must have been written on a napkin

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Facts.

Comment

Imagine being the guy at Sega who is tasked with not only editing the old boxart of OutRun GG so it looks less like a Testarossa, but then having to hack the rom about too.

Comment

So ridiculous. Obviously I want them.

Comment

The screen is about the size of a stamp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Be getting the Red one.
                        Went for the blue one myself. Order placed 👍

Comment

They're cute looking, but too small to be that usable based on images. My eyesight struggled with a GB Micro years ago, so I'd stand no chance now!

Comment

By the way, if anyone is wondering how big the screen is, it's 1.15 inch. Yep, that is tinny.

Comment

It’s amusing how upset people are over this thing, it’s just a silly little novelty but it sounds like people were expecting Dreamcast 2 lol.

Comment

Definitely not upset by this. Didn't care about the GG when it was a thing (bar a few standout games) and don't really care about this now. The retro miniconsole novelty wore off for me quite a while ago.

Anybody know when the Analogue Pocket is dropping?

Comment

Working...
                                X