No announcement yet.

Sega announces the game gear micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I’m still loving the mini consoles but don’t want this. I had to get rid of my gba micro because my eyes aren’t what the were. I read on rllumk that there is another Sega 60th announcement coming today which isn’t this or ‘fog computing’

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      Nah, I’m still loving the mini consoles but don’t want this. I had to get rid of my gba micro because my eyes aren’t what the were. I read on rllumk that there is another Sega 60th announcement coming today which isn’t this or ‘fog computing’
      I thought the scoop was Fog gaming according to Twitter.

Comment

Don't forget the Big Window accessory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

Anybody know when the Analogue Pocket is dropping?
          Same , can’t wait for the pocket

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Don't forget the Big Window accessory.

Turning into a Japanese megadrive mini already

Comment

GB Micro is borderline unplayable (although I like it as a teen), so this is quite hilarious. What were they thinking?

Comment

Wouldn't say I''m upset. Puzzled maybe.

Comment

I have to wear my reading glasses to play the Switch Lite, I'd have no chance with this model

Comment

Looks kind of cool but also like a waste of money?

Comment

A smurf somewhere is going to be really happy.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        It’s amusing how upset people are over this thing, it’s just a silly little novelty but it sounds like people were expecting Dreamcast 2 lol.
                        I agree with this, it's clearly just a novelty item like most of those little barely playable arcade machines people like to have lined up on their shelves. They're just meant to be a bit of a laugh I think, I don't think they expect anyone to actually play on them for more than it takes to record their YouTube video about it.

I'd like to hope they follow it up with a slightly more reasonable sized one at some point though, the Game Gear is an awkward one to get back into nowadays with the capacitor problems/lousy screen/bad battery life. If they did something about the size of a NGPC with about 20 of the best games for £80 or so, I'd be into that. Kind of a shame as the technology is clearly there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          Man, borderline disgusting cash grab this one, utter rip-off.
                          That's a bit harsh isn't it?! They're only 50 quid!

It's just a bit of fun really. It would be cool if they did a proper one with a bigger screen and a whole bunch of preloaded software, with a Megadrive Mini type interface, for £99 or so down the road.

Comment

Seems people in japan want it quite a lot as amazon now have totally sold out of their preorders single colours now going for 20,000 yen from the typical marketplace scalper scum. The 4 pack is going for close to 48,000 lol i’ll Wait for things to settle. Currently the number 1 seller so it’s been selling lots so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Anybody know when the Analogue Pocket is dropping?
                              Now that friends, is a good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Went for the blue one myself. Order placed 👍
                                . I o've ordered the Red one as I love the colour and also Shinobi GG

Comment

Working...
                                X