Obscure Saturn Games? Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

(Because it basically had the ****in ENTIRE GAME ON!!!!)
    So, it was the MCD original? If you could unlock the full game, that's crazy!

Comment

Lol, yeah. What an error!

And def Mega CD, I concede, I saw that disc at 50p loads back in the day at car boots and markets but never bought one. Oh, the pity and shame of it, the absolute shame!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Lol, yeah. What an error!

And def Mega CD, I concede, I saw that disc at 50p loads back in the day at car boots and markets but never bought one. Oh, the pity and shame of it, the absolute shame!!!
        I suppose it would be a nice little collectable for people who remember that incident.

It's funny that it was one of the MCD's best games, rather than some rubbish like Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch.

Comment

It was crazy cos a lot of the 2nd hand places I used to go to in the mid/late-ish '90s used to have boxes full of various brand new magazine cover CDs, even in the days I was getting PS1 covermounts, I still saw this around.

But never bought it. I assumed it was a one-level demo and nowt special.

But full game.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            I prefer the first one on mega cd.
            Me too. Keio 2 looks amazing on the Saturn, but I didn't find it much fun to play

Comment

Check out The Game Paradise as well Van

Comment

It's not particularly obscure but I think it can be forgotten how good Athlete Kings/Decathlete (and to a slightly lesser extent, Winter Heat) is nowadays. Looks fantastic in that hi-res mode and all the best voice acting you'll ever hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                  It's not particularly obscure but I think it can be forgotten how good Athlete Kings/Decathlete (and to a slightly lesser extent, Winter Heat) is nowadays. Looks fantastic in that hi-res mode and all the best voice acting you'll ever hear.
                  Decathlete is the best Track and Field game ever made with Model 2 like visuals and all in that lovely High Res mode at 60 FPS. Jeff Jansen is awesome

Comment

They are good games, but what do they offer over Hypersports and Daley Thompson's on the speccy?

Comment

They are good games, but what do they offer over Hypersports and Daley Thompson's on the speccy?
                      SEGA Madness.

The character's are mad and the gameplay is there too.

Comment

Those games had it too though. I remember the crazy old looking guy on tug of war, it was impossible

Comment

Those games had it too though. I remember the crazy old looking guy on tug of war, it was impossible
                          Yeah, the good old days. Before the numpties and snowflakes got upset about everything. I mean how dare Daley Thompson be white in the game

Comment

Working...
                          X