Gran Turismo 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    For VR it probably will. Rapid loading of graphics directly where your head is turning.
    Well, let's hope it better than the VR mode in Sports and still only 16 cars on the track? C'Mon, Polyphony Digital this is meant to be next-gen
    It does look nice mind

Comment

The trailer looks like more of the same generic supercar/touring car racing stuff but I'm pleased to see the presence of the "Used Cars" bit on the map. I've always been a much bigger fan of the "drive normal road cars around" style and always spent the other games just messing around buying old cars and tooling around in them. I had a bit of fun with GT Sport but mostly only with the decal editor. I want a proper selection of cars in this one (including old ones) or I'm waiting until it's £15 like I did with the last one.

Comment

PlayStation 5 exclusive Gran Turismo 7 has been pushed back to 2022, with the global pandemic impacting its development…

Delayed till 2022

Comment

Sigh. 2023 it is then.

Comment

I think we all knew that was happening

Comment

Delay incoming? Again...

Comment

Ugh so predictable. Polyphony just cannot remotely hit a deadline.

Comment

It's not delayed, don't worry....

Comment

More dodge’ems/bumper cars, or a proper crash damage model?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      More dodge’ems/bumper cars, or a proper crash damage model?
                      Ahahahahahahaha. If they did a proper crash model the game would take 5000 years to develop at their rate.

Comment

I still haven't played GT Sport. Have they ditched PS2 models for some cars yet?

Comment

4000 hours recording car engines revving, 10 minutes kicking the wheelie bin in the car park for the collision sound effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I still haven't played GT Sport. Have they ditched PS2 models for some cars yet?
                            Weren't some of the models scanned from toy cars as I recall?

Comment

Got this downloaded and ready to go. Can't wait.
                              It says the preorder comes with 100,000 credits and a couple of cars. I kind of wish it didn't because I enjoy starting from the bottom and working my way up.

Comment

I think 7 looks like a decent upgrade over Sport: 97 tracks, 420 cars, dynamic weather, dynamic time, new game modes including a return of career mode, ray traced replays. I'm really excited for it. I spent a long time playing Gran Turismo Sport, especially online, and am at the point where I have a hard time enjoying other racers properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X