Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those comparison shots on twitter look beautiful. Thanks

Comment

I'm glad this is returning, too. It's wondrously atmospheric and it's a shame it hasn't had the touch-up treatment (plus would be nice to play this on Xbox as my PS3 is basically a DVD player/Netflix outputter where it is right now. And it sounds like a bad turbine).

Comment

I love Demon's Souls (first game I'd obsessed over in years when it first came out) but in a way I feel I earned my stripes finishing the original ... not sure I'd want to go through it again. hmmmm

Comment

The main reason I'll be playing this time round will be creating loads of different builds for co-op to help other players. I never really did much of this with DeS first time round, but I think the online community will be packed for the remake.

Comment

I never unlocked the gate downstairs on the let in the starting area as I always messed up the world tendency shifting somehow. Would like to do that at least this time around

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              I'm glad this is returning, too. It's wondrously atmospheric and it's a shame it hasn't had the touch-up treatment (plus would be nice to play this on Xbox as my PS3 is basically a DVD player/Netflix outputter where it is right now. And it sounds like a bad turbine).
              That might be tricky Jazz, it’s a PS5 exclusive!

Comment

Duh. Will have to be a 2nd used PS3 but for gaming on, then!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  I never unlocked the gate downstairs on the let in the starting area as I always messed up the world tendency shifting somehow. Would like to do that at least this time around
                  You mean in Boletarian Palace? Just get the world to pure black tendency, it's the easier way if you have already killed all the bosses.

Comment

Pure speculation. What are the chances of this being also a Limited Edition bundle (Eg. console and game) like the PS4 God of War, Last of Us Pt. 2?

Is the DS fanbase big enough for Sony to make one?

Would pre-order it in a heartbeat if it was announced!

Comment

I'd say very slim. I even doubt there will be a limited edition of just the game, maybe a steelbook with a digital dowload code for the OST, but nothing more.
                      I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        I'd say very slim. I even doubt there will be a limited edition of just the game, maybe a steelbook with a digital dowload code for the OST, but nothing more.
                        I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.
                        Thanks for spoiling my evening b_k! You didn’t even give me a sliver of hope there!!

Comment

After spending 200hrs+ on Demon Souls i could never be bothered with the Dark games.

Ill be returning to this though.

Comment

Article from Eurogamer/Digital Foundry on Demon’s Souls PS5 video reveal:

We've waited a long time for this - a whole console generation in fact - but a revamped rendition of Demon's Souls is f…

Comment

Might seem an odd question, but I assume this will display at 1080p? The lowest resolution they mention in the analysis is 2560x1440 running at 60fps.
                              Last edited by gordon; 18-06-2020, 20:17.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                                Might seem an odd question, but I assume this will display at 1080p? The lowest resolution they mention in the analysis is 2560x1440 running at 60fps.
                                All PS5 games will work on 1080p TVs, yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X